are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
Women will always leave you in your deepest time of need. Your lovely mare won't ever do that though!

men do that too, i experienced that shit over and over again, if i dont want sex or something else they try to force on me they leave, cheat or hurt me but i still dont hate them. we have no place here for hateful incels who hate women, and also no place for men-hating misandrists. you cannot hate a whole gender based off a few experiences :mad:

No--they gotta go. Trampled under the hoofs of a giant stallion

why dont you go away then? we wont leave just because one sad incel hates us. hate speech is not allowed here, get the fuck off
btw reported you for hate speech and wanting us to get trampled to death

why dont you go away then? we wont leave just because one sad incel hates us. hate speech is not allowed here, get the fuck off

good luck with that. :/ i'm rooting for you, but don't expect a positive response...

Well.... Its definitely not a speech, and it is not a threat directed towards you. For now, i don't think it merits action.
Unfortunately with these types of people all they want is to make others feel as miserable as they do. The best course of action is to laugh at their childish antics. Just imagine Beavis and Butthead had a child together... Like the pic below. I also imagined a huge pink MLP jumping about making squeaky toy noises with every landing.
Screenshot_20200608-211108.png
I will keep an eye on this thread.
I voted not zoo exclusive. Got a wife :) actually, she got me, lol!

Well.... Its definitely not a speech, and it is not a threat directed towards you. For now, i don't think it merits action.
Unfortunately with these types of people all they want is to make others feel as miserable as they do. The best course of action is to laugh at their childish antics. Just imagine Beavis and Butthead had a child together... Like the pic below. I also imagined a huge pink MLP jumping about making squeaky toy noises with every landing.
View attachment 82234
I will keep an eye on this thread.
I voted not zoo exclusive. Got a wife :) actually, she got me, lol!

thank you, i ignored his content just to be safe, and you are right, lets just laugh at them, its actually funny how delusional they are.

I am exclusive to animals when it comes to a relationship. I do not feel and have never felt any desire to have a human partner.
I have experienced sex with a human purely out of curiosity after many many years of no sexual interest in people at all. It is not my cup of tea. I do not like the taste, the smell and 98% of the visuals :gsd_laughing:. And I lost the curiosity.
So back to normal zoo only life.

I have experienced sex with a human purely out of curiosity after many many years of no sexual interest in people at all. It is not my cup of tea. I do not like the taste, the smell and 98% of the visuals :gsd_laughing:
Couldn't agree more with this, humans aren't my cup of tea either, nothing about the human anatomy is arousing to me, my dick will stay limp 100% if there was a naked human in front of me (male or female)

I'm zoo exclusive from early years, now I'm 26
Have experience with horses, deers, goats, camles and some other animals.
For all my life since early childhood, humans never was pretty to me, don't know how it is happened, but it is wasn't my personal choice.
It is very, very unusual life!
I happy with my interest helping animals, I support few volunteers programs, it is doesn't matter if I don't get the experience with animals I help. Knowing what they are okay more than worth it.
For future life, I'd like find someone like me just for having asexual conversations and help animals

Last edited:
I feel like I'm emotionally attracted to human males (or at least I can be), and have a very slight and irregular sexual attraction to human females. But most of the time, male and female dogs occupy my romantic, emotional, and sexual attention. I want to spend time with dogs, cuddle with them, kiss them, and sleep with them. I consider myself to be zoo exclusive.

I think it's in my best interest to find a similarly minded human that I could be "partners" with, for emotional support, comeraderie, a companion for social events and travel, etc. We'd help each other get through the dark times, when our lovers inevitably pass due to lifespan differences, or when we're without one for a while.

I think its safe to say I'm exclusive. Voluntarily celibate? Never had the drive so seek out a relationship with a woman due to some really toxic girls during my pubic school years. Don't hold it against women though, have known plenty of ladies worthy of respect. Male, female; equally capable of being upstanding or assholes.

I started out as zoo exclusive. Didn't have the interest in humans when I was in mid or high school the way most kids did. Toward the end of high school I started to get a little interest in women but not much.
As I got older I started to want to experiment to see what I was missing. Got my first girlfriend and had sex with a human for the first time when I was 24. I experimented infrequently with the same GF for a while. I found that I could get a hard on while playing with her pussy but I lose my hard on when I actually stick my dick in her pussy. I can count the number of times I actually came in her pussy on one hand and still have fingers left over.

While I discovered that I do enjoy playing with human pussy, I do not much get off to it the way I do with animals. I have no interest in human males at all.

So while I don't know if I am specifically zoo exclusive, I can say that animals do a LOT MORE for me than humans do.

Recently found out I am definitely zoo exclusive. Been thinking that way for a few years but wasn't sure if I was just bored with who I was with or if it was something else.
Never really enjoyed sex with a woman, sure, they would turn me one a bit, but when it came down to the deed, I could never climax without thinking about animals. Thought maybe I was just gay but it wasn't that either.
While I can enjoy to some degree sexual activity with another person, the true desire lies with animals, particularly K9s. I can no longer be truly intimate with another person.

Recently found out I am definitely zoo exclusive. Been thinking that way for a few years but wasn't sure if I was just bored with who I was with or if it was something else.
Never really enjoyed sex with a woman, sure, they would turn me one a bit, but when it came down to the deed, I could never climax without thinking about animals. Thought maybe I was just gay but it wasn't that either.
While I can enjoy to some degree sexual activity with another person, the true desire lies with animals, particularly K9s. I can no longer be truly intimate with another person.
For me it is equines instead of k9s but everything you said fits my situation exactly.

I’ve been zoo-only for a while now. Never really been into humans. Animals are just better imo. Not just because their genitals are a lot cooler than anything a human has to offer (although that is a mega plus), but also because relationships with animals are just so... I don’t know... real, I guess. When an animal loves you, you know it’s for real. The same cannot be said for a lot of humans, I’m afraid.

I'm definitely still attracted to other women but after having broke up with my ex gf earlier this year I'm not too eager to jump back into another human relationship anytime soon. So I definitely wouldn't mind to try being zoo exclusive for a while. Now if only I had a doggy. ?

What about just celibate? Some of us don't want to get involved. Have any of you seen what the relationship scene has evolved into? Between the open sexuality movements and the divorce culture, it is not a good environment for hetero-males. I can understand why so many people are becoming zoo-exclusive. I've never heard of a dog filing for divorce and a taking man's house, half his estate, and child-support payments.

Due to the way a lot of men act it makes me think more and more about staying exclusive to my animals
It is not just men, it's the moral fabric that is being instilled in both men and women in our society. People have become so hedonistic and selfish that the relationship scene has become toxic. Maybe, that is why I am attracted to women who love animals, they are so much more compassionate.

What about just celibate? Some of us don't want to get involved. Have any of you seen what the relationship scene has evolved into? Between the open sexuality movements and the divorce culture, it is not a good environment for hetero-males. I can understand why so many people are becoming zoo-exclusive. I've never heard of a dog filing for divorce and a taking man's house, half his estate, and child-support payments.
this whole "becoming zoo-exclusive" is what kinda baffles me.... you either are one or are not, it's like "becoming gay at 30". you didn't "become" anything (there is no switch for that), you just lived in denial. and ppl just being with animals to avoid "the hassle of a relationship" (ie: not actual zoo-exclusives) sound like kinksters being fine with just their fetish to avoid said hassle....

this whole "becoming zoo-exclusive" is what kinda baffles me.... you either are one or are not, it's like "becoming gay at 30". you didn't "become" anything (there is no switch for that), you just lived in denial. and ppl just being with animals to avoid "the hassle of a relationship" (ie: not actual zoo-exclusives) sound like kinksters being fine with just their fetish to avoid said hassle....

yes, there's a definite misunderstanding of what it means to be zoo exclusive here.

Reactions: pes
No, I am a slut.
That might be different if I had dogs already tho. At least I'd have a very very different ratio.

I described myself as a zoosexual focused individual in that my sexual lust is limited to animals, and yet, I want to be in a loving, intimate, non-sexual relationship with another person (guy or gal). The asterisk / unknown for me is I may be demisexual for a woman... I just don't know at this point.

Being with another zoo who wants to have animal partners while we share the non sexual aspects of our lives together sounds amazing to me ♥️

There seem to be a few different definitions for zoo exclusive floating around. I feel a zoo exclusive is someone who is only interested in animals and has no interest in an intimate relationship with people beyond plutonic friendships.

The asterisk / unknown for me is I may be demisexual for a woman... I just don't know at this point.

what do you mean by "demisexual"?

Being with another zoo who wants to have animal partners while we share the non sexual aspects of our lives together sounds amazing to me ♥

as someone who is fortunate enough to have a zoophile roommate, i can say yes, it's quite nice.

There seem to be a few different definitions for zoo exclusive floating around. I feel a zoo exclusive is someone who is only interested in animals and has no interest in an intimate relationship with people beyond plutonic friendships.

it has become quite apparent in this thread that yeah .. some people have a very different definition than what it really is. IMO, you hit the nail on the head -- not sexually attracted to humans, or perhaps marginally so. may have had a relationship in the past, but realized it wasn't for them. didn't turn to animals because things went south in the relationship .. simply came to the realization that humans aren't of interest, sexually.

Back