How long did it take to come to terms with beastiality?

Been an active zoo for over 30 years now, was with both male & female animals before I ever played with humans, and it's always felt like the most natural thing in the world to me, no qualms, no hesitation or anxiety... Admittedly however, I wasn't rasied in a particularly religious/moral household, so perhaps my open willingness to roll with it is linked to a genral lack of moral panic in my socializing environment...

The more difficult part for me has been navigating the rest of the non-zoo world, and coming to terms with the fact that many people, even some who I otherwise respect, find it so disagreeable (or at least purport to)---which is why a site like this is so amazing, because one can quickly find that us zoos are everywhere and from all walks of life, just as "normal" as anyone else strutting around out there.

Cheers to all of you living your own truth, no matter what that looks like!! 😍🌈 🐮:gsd_happysmile:pig_tired

"...I am what I am, I don't want praise, I don't want pity; I bang my own drum, some think it's noise, I think it's pretty..." ---Gloria Gaynor "I Am What I Am"

"...I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, neither are you here to live up to mine..." ---Peter Tosh "I Am That I Am"

Once i got introduced to it through an old partner, i explored slowly with her. Alone not that much. But the participation and the togetherness was what made it more interesting

It took me a really long time too. At 1st it was a rush of emotions and feelings including being scared and nervous and feeling guilty as well as excited and aroused.

I had to mature as a woman and person and become comfortable in my own skin before I could be comfortable and accept my zoo behaviors ….
This is my exact reaction. I felt extreme guilt for thoughts, wants/desires and eventually giving in. I always was like “ what is wrong with me” but I kept giving in to wants/ desire even with the guilt that was already there and the guilt that would eventually come.
Eventually (and I don’t really know how except over time maybe) I made my piece with this part of me. I came to realize that it’s just something for me and doggo, no one is getting hurt as well as I just really enjoy the sex. I’ve always loved sex and been super sexual. I’ve always had kinda wild sexual thoughts and desires (I’m naturally super curious about experiences) and I guess I eventually just give in to trying things. Super happy I did after all these years, even with all the feelings and emotions that I had to got through. Definitely was a battle to get to the mindset I have now about it, but it’s been worth the personal battles.

i think I accepted it instantly, I knew the rush, feelings of arousal, was just part of who I was. later down the track I really started to feel love for the animals I enjoyed my time with, never really looked back

I am not sure if I accept my feelings toward it yet I am still searching myself to know if this is right for me but on the flip side I know the connection I have with my dog is deeper then any other connection ive formed so I know I love and care about him so its kinda both sides of the coin for me

It took me years before I thought it was ok. Even then, I would never do it personally, I would just be perfectly fine with my partner doing it. If it brings them both joy, then please do it.

Hard to say honestly, still very conflicted on it as it is so taboo and as a furry if it ever was to be known about me I’d be pretty much dead no matter what I do

I did try to ‚purge‘ it out of me multiple times but I always end up coming back

Had my first zoo thought at 12yo. I explored a tiny bit about it in horny rush I had at the time with the family dog during my teenage years. But I always felt bad because of the taboo of it.
As a young adult, I descovered the furry fandom and, through it, I got back into zoo stuff but was still thorn between pleasure and guilt.
I only accepted myself as a zoophile very recently thanks to some amazing people I've met!

I’ve recently accepted the idea of being a zoophile but the first time it happened i fell in love with the idea but I was scared of it because I seen it as taboo so I repressed my feelings till very recently when I came across a video and realized that I couldn’t escape my true feelings and decided to open up about it alittle more

I never had a religious upbringing and my parents never really talked about wrong and right with me. So I alway's played with my pets growing up. Of course I never did it in front of my parents. I would wait till they went out for an evening of Bingo and then take the dog into the garage. The Things I did in that garage with the dog and with objects I found OMG. Nowaday's I think, What would my parents have thought of me as they pull in the drive and Im riding a shovel handle anally. or under the dog. and you know about that shovel handle. When I had to clean it up afterwards, the part that had the lube ended up being darker, So I had to go and lube the whole handle then wipe it clean, so the coloration would be the same along the entire length. :ROFLMAO:

I never had a religious upbringing and my parents never really talked about wrong and right with me. So I alway's played with my pets growing up. Of course I never did it in front of my parents. I would wait till they went out for an evening of Bingo and then take the dog into the garage. The Things I did in that garage with the dog and with objects I found OMG. Nowaday's I think, What would my parents have thought of me as they pull in the drive and Im riding a shovel handle anally. or under the dog. and you know about that shovel handle. When I had to clean it up afterwards, the part that had the lube ended up being darker, So I had to go and lube the whole handle then wipe it clean, so the coloration would be the same along the entire length. :ROFLMAO:
I understand you urges. Growing up on a conventional farm, I could choose between the cows and the sows for my pleasure.
A shovel ? - In my country a shovel looks like this :
So I didn’t use it as you did 😂
IMG_8538.jpeg

Last edited:
I understand you urges. Growing up on a conventional farm, I could choose between the cows and the sows for my pleasure.
A shovel ? - In my country a shovel looks like this :
So I didn’t use it as you did 😂
View attachment 494527
Imagine the shovel minus that end part on the handle, mine had a nice Bulbous head. I just took one look at that and was like "Thats going up my ass when mom and dad are gone. Ive seen videos of guys having sex with sows. DAM all that Grunting is a real turn on. If I grew up on a farm, Id probably would have gotten in Big Trouble

I knew in my early teens and pretty much accepted it straight away. Always had an affinity for dogs growing up and that developed in to deeper feelings.

First 'zoo' memory i have was seeing my friends GSD with a huge erection at his house one day. Everyone else was laughing about it but all I could think was how sexy he was.

Was maybe confused as to why I felt like that for a couple of weeks after but every time I saw this dog I knew I got a funny feeling. Started to get that same feeling with a couple of family members dogs and before you know it I started to act on how I felt with them.

I've had to suppress and hide those feelings since then to stop anyone else finding out but I've never felt any guilt about how I feel.

I knew in my early teens and pretty much accepted it straight away. Always had an affinity for dogs growing up and that developed in to deeper feelings.

First 'zoo' memory i have was seeing my friends GSD with a huge erection at his house one day. Everyone else was laughing about it but all I could think was how sexy he was.

Was maybe confused as to why I felt like that for a couple of weeks after but every time I saw this dog I knew I got a funny feeling. Started to get that same feeling with a couple of family members dogs and before you know it I started to act on how I felt with them.

I've had to suppress and hide those feelings since then to stop anyone else finding out but I've never felt any guilt about how I feel.
I remember one time going to a gay friends after hours party, I didn't really find the guys at all interesting. So I went out into the backyard. It was a duplex. There was another family next door that had a pitbull chained up in the backyard. Well I was eating some chicken wings, So I walked over to the dog and offered him some of the meat. He took a liking to me, So I sat down out there with him and was feeding him and petting him, Then I started to fondle his sheath, eventually I end up stroking the dog off. My friend caught me in the act and just looked over and said "What are you doing" and said "Get in the house" Didn't phase me one bit. My friend never brought up the subject ever again. :)

I remember one time going to a gay friends after hours party, I didn't really find the guys at all interesting. So I went out into the backyard. It was a duplex. There was another family next door that had a pitbull chained up in the backyard. Well I was eating some chicken wings, So I walked over to the dog and offered him some of the meat. He took a liking to me, So I sat down out there with him and was feeding him and petting him, Then I started to fondle his sheath, eventually I end up stroking the dog off. My friend caught me in the act and just looked over and said "What are you doing" and said "Get in the house" Didn't phase me one bit. My friend never brought up the subject ever again. :)
That's amazing if your friend just let it slide. Don't think I'd have been brave enough with a house full of people that might walk out.

Don't get me wrong if my friends shep had been on his own I'd have offered him some help 😉

Still not completely on terms with it if im honest >.<.
I go in and out which has lead to me deleting accounts and timidly abandoning anything to do with it for large blocks of time but in the past year I have taken steps past anything I thought I would try and I just.... want more. So much more I think about it all the time. Followed by no small amount of shame but it helps talking with other like minded people and not feeling so alone in it.
Thank you all!

Still not completely on terms with it if im honest >.<.
I go in and out which has lead to me deleting accounts and timidly abandoning anything to do with it for large blocks of time but in the past year I have taken steps past anything I thought I would try and I just.... want more. So much more I think about it all the time. Followed by no small amount of shame but it helps talking with other like minded people and not feeling so alone in it.
Thank you all!
As you get older, You won't think about it so much. I have accepted the fact that Im probably not going to have any encounters with anything other than pet dogs. and thats fine by me. I don't have a place to keep any large animals. Don't have enough free time to devote to the care of them. Can't afford the cost of food. I will be lucky if I can get a small house or a trailer on my own land, by the time I retire. When I was younger I yearned for it all the time. Now to just have a friend who feels the same way to talk to is enough for me.

It's something I've always been into I'd say, mostly around the time I became a furry (which was a pretty young age). Not hard to come to terms with it per se, but it's been a challenge keeping it hidden. Thankfully I've got friends who are into it and share a similar passion for it so I don't have to completely bury it. :gsd_laughing:

I’ve recently accepted the idea of being a zoophile but the first time it happened i fell in love with the idea but I was scared of it because I seen it as taboo so I repressed my feelings till very recently when I came across a video and realized that I couldn’t escape my true feelings and decided to open up about it alittle more
Look at it this way. From the day we are born we are lead to live life in a certain way and we are indoctrinated to believe in a certain way. Its brain washing people from birth in an attempt to turn the bulk of society into mindless sheep who cant think for themselves and in turn we fall into line and do what we are told and how to do it. Being into something as taboo as ZOO is still a natural part of life even though its frowned upon and generally not accepted. All ZOOs are free thinkers who dont conform to a Big Brother system of indoctrination and full control. If you look at religion for example. Its all based upon fear and control. The government use the same strategy. Military and wars are also based on fear and control. Whether its religions, governments or any military group they all have one thing in common for as long as weve known. They are control freaks who murder and crucify innocent people for their own personal gains. Are ZOOs really doing the wrong thing. You decide. In my opinion the groups Ive mentioned are the criminals who should be frowned upon. Zoos are just a target for them to justify their control and to divert the attention away from themselves..

Back