How long did it take to come to terms with beastiality?

How long did it take to admit to yourself you liked dogsex or beastiality in general? Then after how long until you tried it or it became enjoyable?
The problem of accepting oneself is very common.
These threads come up often.
It took me years.

The problem of accepting oneself is very common.
These threads come up often.
It took me years.
same for liking it to doing it was a couple of years.

It took me a really long time too. At 1st it was a rush of emotions and feelings including being scared and nervous and feeling guilty as well as excited and aroused.

I had to mature as a woman and person and become comfortable in my own skin before I could be comfortable and accept my zoo behaviors ….

For me it was mostly trying to figure out how and when I could step forward and find a proper mate. I had to be living alone, financially capable of raising and caring for said mate, and have time to give them the exercise theyd need...

Then there was research to avoid being outted and caught.

Now, I have two mates and zero regrets. I had a couple experiences prior to having mates, but this was the ideal.

Well, i'm autistic. When every single bit of you is weird, to the point you have trouble connecting with others, something like being attracted to animals becomes a lot easier to swallow. I kinda accepted it as soon as i realized what those feelings were.

The feelings started out more romantic than anything, and for awhile i just thought i liked animals more than usual.... then slowly, A LOT more than usual. It soon became undeniable that i found them sexy, and i already knew that i just had to hide anything weird about myself the best i could, so that part wasn't difficult to figure out. I never admitted it to anyone out of confusion, thank god.

It actually didn't take me that long. After my first mating I felt weird about it but nothing like "throw myself from the rooftops" weird. My introduction to this was literally by mistake. I was searching for erotic stories on line and I came across some involving girls and animals. Id never read anything like them and the way they where written was just so captivating that even if I didn't want to read them, I couldn't help but to. Long story short, (I know, to late for that) I looked into it more, found vids and such. I had to try it. As I said, I felt weird but didn't regret it, not at all. It was roughly two weeks later before I did it again. This time it was much more pleasurable and a lot less weird feeling afterwards. Few days later...much more enjoyable and virtually no afterthought. Then it just became...KerriAnn...you like having sex with a dog.

It actually didn't take me that long. After my first mating I felt weird about it but nothing like "throw myself from the rooftops" weird. My introduction to this was literally by mistake. I was searching for erotic stories on line and I came across some involving girls and animals. Id never read anything like them and the way they where written was just so captivating that even if I didn't want to read them, I couldn't help but to. Long story short, (I know, to late for that) I looked into it more, found vids and such. I had to try it. As I said, I felt weird but didn't regret it, not at all. It was roughly two weeks later before I did it again. This time it was much more pleasurable and a lot less weird feeling afterwards. Few days later...much more enjoyable and virtually no afterthought. Then it just became...KerriAnn...you like having sex with a dog.
I assume there is no going back for you now. your stuck with being a zoo now.

I was introduced to this by my older brother and had his support and comfort , never had any doubts about should i do this or anything else we did , some would say thats wrong but i never hurt anyone and the dog was eager to e with me from day one , i loved dogs since i can remember they were always members of familly to me and one they they became a bit more nothing else. The world sucks enough without us putting weight on our own shoulders with self doubt and such.

How long did it take to admit to yourself you liked dogsex or beastiality in general? Then after how long until you tried it or it became enjoyable?
When I was just out of high school my friends and I found polaroid pics of a girl we knew playing with her dog. I remember a tingle in my cock seeing those pics. Rumors about her started spreading and people called her doggirl and she embraced it- it was the 80s maybe not as taboo as now but while people ridiculed her I thought she was the hottest girl around and the fact she loved what she loved made her awesome. Few years later, I had my own personal experience and loved it and then came the internet and unlimited enjoyment, so I came to terms w/ it early

Just a few months. After the first time I realized the possibility, I began 'playing' with out family dog after school, when I had the house to myself. It only took a couple of months for me to consider him my first (and very secret) 'boyfriend'. I have a new boy now and he's so sweet, but I'll always miss my first.

Still trying to, but it keeps popping up so i'm sure i'll accept it sooner or later, finding someone else to talk to irl about it would be a help, but that's rare.

I had sex with a dairy cow as a teenager….just because it was easy access and I heard the stories about it…didn‘t know what it was called at the time, internet was not accessible to the masses yet…
So, there was not really a time of ‚coming to terms‘ with it…I was a hormone-driven, horny teenager, the cow was willing and I heard it can be done, so put 1 and 1 together and it just happened….never looked back to my innocence before that time or regretted it, never had to overcome mental crisis or depression because of it, etc…. it felt good and there was no reason to quit doing it!
Stuck with it and been doing it ever since…a good 35 years of being active now! ;)

Well, i'm autistic. When every single bit of you is weird, to the point you have trouble connecting with others, something like being attracted to animals becomes a lot easier to swallow. I kinda accepted it as soon as i realized what those feelings were.

The feelings started out more romantic than anything, and for awhile i just thought i liked animals more than usual.... then slowly, A LOT more than usual. It soon became undeniable that i found them sexy, and i already knew that i just had to hide anything weird about myself the best i could, so that part wasn't difficult to figure out. I never admitted it to anyone out of confusion, thank god.
Same, I havnt been officially diagnosed, but when ya know ya know haha. And I definitely relate, I always connected and got along with animals better than I did with people.

And yeah wasnt too hard accepting it for me either, when you already feel like an alien in society, being a zoophile isnt such a foreign feeling when it comes to not being accepted by society.

This is like the one place place where I feel like I actually fit in 🥰

Back