How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

The dog of my aunt, I started off with, always came up to me, pushing his nose into my crotch, starting to push gently if he wanted sex. If I want sex, I have trained the dogs I played with so far on things others will not do accidentally, like rubbing his toy in my crotch, at a certain spot in my flat, since often I played with dogs from friends while taking care of them during e.g. holidays. Then of course, I do not want them to go back and behave rude or strange all of a sudden. Generally those dogs sit on those spots or repeatedly run around them in circles and make noises, if they want sex.

He licks my knees if he wants to penetrate and he kisses me if he wants me to suck. Sometimes he'll initiate oral onto me, a tap on the nose means no and open legs mean go for it.
One of you is very well trained lol....sounds like he is amazing.

One of them climbs on me and starts humping (for being a female).
The others start sniffing me down there, she tries to pull down my pants with her legs and they lick my dick. If they stop quickly, they just took a sample of me. If they lick you for a longer time, they want more. In such cases, I start caressing, kissing, rubbing the cookie down there.
(If I want sex and they are resting, I still start like this.)

If she is interested, she spreads her legs even more, lies on her back, and puts her tail out of the way. We continue the foreplay and it turns into sex. If she's not interested, she gets up and lies down somewhere else, next to the closet, next to the bed, presses her bottom against the wall and puts her tail there so I can't access it.
Thus, it clearly indicates when it is in the mood and when it is not. And these are only the definitively distinguishable signs. There are small, subtle body expressions that still have meaning. Anyone who has lived with a dog for years can even tell how much the dog likes sex on a scale of 10 on that day.

Of course, the desire to have sex does not always fall on a joint time, it helps a lot if someone has several dogs.

When I had access to a dog (my grandparents dogs), the one who liked to play with me would go for my ankles until I sat down and then would put his head in my lap. If I was in the spare bedroom, where I'd sleep when staying over, he'd come onto the bed with me and try and work his way between my legs. He was a big pooch! Mix breed and a little on the aggressive side when he wanted something!

When I had access to a dog (my grandparents dogs), the one who liked to play with me would go for my ankles until I sat down and then would put his head in my lap. If I was in the spare bedroom, where I'd sleep when staying over, he'd come onto the bed with me and try and work his way between my legs. He was a big pooch! Mix breed and a little on the aggressive side when he wanted something!
did you ever let him penetrate you?

My girl used to put her front paws on my lap, while I was sitting in my chair, if I was laying down she used to lay across my chest.

He does this sort of paw wiggle and a growl sound. Other times without warning I find him humping things around the house

I would just have to take my boxers off and my rottie would immediately start licking me. Miss him❤️

When I mated with a friends girl, she got very excited once we went to the bedroom and would lick me like crazy before she laid down and relaxed. Like any dog, a wagging tail is a clear indicator of "hell yes, I'm excited" and she wagged A LOT before mating and even during

We have a routine, so when Comet senses it's bedtime he'll wait by the closet that has the towels I lay down for us and then pace and pant while I undress.

I sometimes look after a Malinois who only takes an interest in me when I'm naked and smell of sex. He's very aggressive and will jump up and push and hump air trying to knock me over so I'll present myself.

well, several ways, in the morning (she'd sleep in my bed), she'd roll over on her back and look back at me wagging her tail, other times she'd back into me and look back, other times she'd lay on top of my chest and roll on her side. lol, she was a Rott/Lab mix. Miss her

She will typically start by coming over and rubbing against me sort of as a cat might, then she starts rubbing the side of her face against me and eventually she'll put her front paws up on my shoulder/arm and grip it so I can reach through with my hand and rub her.

She will typically start by coming over and rubbing against me sort of as a cat might, then she starts rubbing the side of her face against me and eventually she'll put her front paws up on my shoulder/arm and grip it so I can reach through with my hand and rub her.
Lucky you

My boy just puts his head on my lap and stares at me. If I'm standing, he'll stick his nose in my crotch.
When I have company,I put him in the bedroom. He normally sleeps when I do this. If he needs food or water, he'll scratch the door. If he needs to go out, he'll whine.

My boy gets this ridiculous looking goofy smile (lol) and puts his paw on me if he wants to fuck me,
If he wants me to suck him off he positions his backside towards me as he turns his body adjacent to me.
He will also try to give me a couple quick licks (very teasing) as if to say "there, I did you -- now it's your turn!".

If I am the one who wants to try to initiate, I will ask him if he wants to fuck me and pull my pants down a bit and waggle my ass at him, this usually gets him going, but just as often he isn't in the mood.
He also gets horny when my partner and I have sex and wants to join in the fun. She's taken him a few times but his cum makes her itch really bad so I don't know that I would see it happen again (I don't want to if they aren't both into it of their own accord of course).

most of these sound super adorable
i'd honestly melt and give them whatever they wanted too 😅
Don't blame you, they know how to "buy us" (an expression that we use in my country when you have a sweet spot for someone and that someone knows how to get what it wants from you) lol

Back