How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

I was dog sitting once and I had to watch over a husky female, I didn't know it was sexuality or dominance at the time but she would always hump my hand as soon as I pet her on her back she'd wrap her fore arms around mine and go nuts on them.

Pretty much all the dogs I have been with behave in a similar manner.

It starts with sniffing my croch area. As a guy, I am not sure what exactly attracts them to it, I do shower everyday and practice proper hygiene, but I will take that as a sign to see if they are interested, or just you know, being dogs.

I will pet them and then see if they will let me touch them, if they are not ok with it, then I leave it at that, but if they are they will usually turn all the way around and "flag", even if they are not in heat. It's not as aggressive of a flag, but they still try.

On a rare occasion I had one female who would just immdeately lay down and roll on her back with her tail wagging uncontrollably as soon as I walked into the room. Started with belly rubs, and then slowly worked toward her vaginia to see how she reacted. She was 100% submissive and I could have her anytime I wanted.

One of my last two females, the oldest, absolutely loved giiving me oral, and would just completely go nuts when I cam while she was licking me, or when I came inside her. The last one, she only liked to be masturbted and never let me fuck her, but that was fine by me, she would do this little growl when she came, it was so cute. She was the most adorable and lovable dog I have ever owned, had a personality like no other, I really miss her.

Well, i trained him to fuck only when am with no clothes, so every time he see my butt naked, begins to sniff it and moving he's tail cuz knows that its pussy time 😝, but sometimes when we're alone, he just gets closer to my pussy and hits with he's nose, so i have to take off my panties and stay in all four

One of my girls gets super demanding. She'll squish her body against mine if we are laying down, or my legs if not. Lifting her front paw to allow me access to her needing cookie. She flags every pet i give her. Not many signs from my other one. I tend to roll the dice. If she mounts my arm, it's a green light for love. Otherwise she just walks away. Considering how tight they are around my fingers, I haven't wanted to try and mount them. I'd hate to hurt my girls.

If I'm at my desk working he'll come up and start poking my groin with his nose. If I've got the time, I'll either use my mouth or hand to quickly get him off, or if I have more time I'll drop my pants and let him get the relief he wants.
If I'm walking around the house naked, he'll start sniffing and licking and that's when he knows he's going to get some.

Well, i trained him to fuck only when am with no clothes, so every time he see my butt naked, begins to sniff it and moving he's tail cuz knows that its pussy time 😝, but sometimes when we're alone, he just gets closer to my pussy and hits with he's nose, so i have to take off my panties and stay in all four
This is exactly how my boy does it :gsd_love: he can be REALLY insistent whenever I'm home alone, haha. I love the special little howl he makes!

Thankfully, he's only forceful when we're alone, but there were sometimes where he tried to pull me away or pretend to lead me somewhere to get me alone... lol

This is exactly how my boy does it :gsd_love: he can be REALLY insistent whenever I'm home alone, haha. I love the special little howl he makes!

Thankfully, he's only forceful when we're alone, but there were sometimes where he tried to pull me away or pretend to lead me somewhere to get me alone... lol
Yeah!! Its the best when they ask u for a piece off ass, its such a turn on😏 , mine only once was insistent, and envy u, ur dog leads u to a good place for makes u his bitch, i wish mine would do that😜

Yeah!! Its the best when they ask u for a piece off ass, its such a turn on😏 , mine only once was insistent, and envy u, ur dog leads u to a good place for makes u his bitch, i wish mine would do that😜
his favorite spot is our bed, and i'm not allowed to wear panties when i'm on it or he'll get really fussy haha. other than that, he's a good boy haha

I just wanted to pop in here to thank you to all of you who've shared about your doggos. Not only has it been really fun to read, but this thread is the whole reason I signed up at all, as it helped me realize I'd bought into the normie mentality that animals can't consent to sex, as though it were an exception to their ability to tell us if they do or don't like something.

I just wanted to pop in here to thank you to all of you who've shared about your doggos. Not only has it been really fun to read, but this thread is the whole reason I signed up at all, as it helped me realize I'd bought into the normie mentality that animals can't consent to sex, as though it were an exception to their ability to tell us if they do or don't like something.
Welcome! ❤️

I definitely bought into that mentality too, and I sometimes still struggle with it. But they can definitely communicate with us! I definitely overcompensate, though. I let my boy run the show more than he should... lol

Sorry for the question that I already feel will sound stupid. I’m new to this, at least experience wise. I unfortunately have a smaller dog. Can’t do or try much other than non-invasive things. That said, I feel like he either doesn’t like it or I don’t know. Then when he is touched in a non sexual way such as a bath, he will hump or appear open. I’m confused and not sure how to get him to let me make him feel good.

It's hard to describe, in few words, how my female tells me. It's a combination of actions and vocalizations. She's easy for me to read and she is fully capable of saying no, knowing it'll be respected.

My male is simple, climb until sheath is near my hand or face....

When I was younger we had a family dog. I would sleep naked and face down ever night. He would go room to room in the middle of the night as he pleased. When he wanted sex he would just pull the sheet off and mount me. Most the time I was asleep then would wake up being fucked other times I head him come in and would just get in position.

Whenever he noticed no one was home he knew he could also get his way so he would jump on my bed and hump my pillow. I would always jump in and let him have his way.

One time while we were tied at his knot. My mom walked in to say goodbye I pretended to sleep. And he was just laying on me, he would lay on people so I don’t think she noticed what we had just did.

Sometimes I wore special shorts he could easily remove from me on walks and we would find a secluded please and he would mount me randomly. He knew those shorts meant he’s in charge. He would bring me those shorts if we had people over and he wanted some action.

Basically if he wanted it he got it. Only problem was he tried to fuck my friend who spent the night and borrowed those shorts.

I don’t have a dog now but hope to find another friend soon.

When I was younger we had a family dog. I would sleep naked and face down ever night. He would go room to room in the middle of the night as he pleased. When he wanted sex he would just pull the sheet off and mount me. Most the time I was asleep then would wake up being fucked other times I head him come in and would just get in position.

Whenever he noticed no one was home he knew he could also get his way so he would jump on my bed and hump my pillow. I would always jump in and let him have his way.

One time while we were tied at his knot. My mom walked in to say goodbye I pretended to sleep. And he was just laying on me, he would lay on people so I don’t think she noticed what we had just did.

Sometimes I wore special shorts he could easily remove from me on walks and we would find a secluded please and he would mount me randomly. He knew those shorts meant he’s in charge. He would bring me those shorts if we had people over and he wanted some action.

Basically if he wanted it he got it. Only problem was he tried to fuck my friend who spent the night and borrowed those shorts.

I don’t have a dog now but hope to find another friend soon.
Lucky girl a turn on

It’s funny because they know the routine. I went through a very specific series of steps before we would have sex so he knew what was about to happen. Typically we would go into the bedroom, I’d close the door, then lay a towel down on the bed. The second he saw the towel he would get excited and prance around my legs. The second I got naked he was ready to mount at the edge of the mattress. I usually would laugh and dirty talk to him saying, “Oh, you want some pussy huh?”

Back