How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

Als de mijne mij naakt ziet dan is hij niet tegen te houden. Soms als ik uit bad kom wil hij mij onmiddellijk en dan laat ik me wel eens nemen in de badkamer, na ons plezier pijp ik hem nog even en spring ik vlug terug in bad.

Mine just gets in a mood. He follows you around closely and gets all huffy. He’s constantly trying to wrap his paws around my leg to grip something. Of course any time you lean down he’s all over you. It’s kind of funny how obvious dogs make it and how little they hold back when the urge arises.

I used to take my chances at nighttime when everyone was sleeping and my house was not as filled with people as it currently is, so now anytime my dog seems me at night, it immediately tries to lick me, from the front or behind while its red rocket begins to peek out. Much more nowdays since we dont get as much private quality time as we used to.

While there was a lot of foreplay beforehand, a lot of our early plays occurred in my bed, mostly missionary, and after a while I noticed she would jump on on the bed and roll on her back at various times of the day while looking at me expectantly which just made me want to dive right on in again. Perhaps a little learned behaviour but also took it as a signal that she wanted to play :)

It really depends on which of my dogs it is, the youngest is very emotional and whenever he wants sex he tries to mount me, the older one on the other hand approaches me when I'm sitting and tries to take my hand to his sheath.

My shepherd boy will always push his nose against my groin until I’m horny and throbbing… he’s such a tease and will always do it when I don’t even have sex on the brain. He usually wins me over if I’m not busy doing something and gets to eat me out first.
Sounds amazing.

Well when I go near him he starts running towards me and if I'm wearing a skirt or a sundress he goes right to my crotch and buries his nose in there and starts sniffing and licking, I don't know how but it doesn't matter how many times he breeds me, he buries his nose in my crotch everytime he has a chance and he is always ready to mount me and when i say always i mean ALWAYS, he breeded me 3 times in a day

Last edited:
He has past on :( but my doggo would let you know by trying to use you anyway he could.. I swear he was a rapist at heart. If he was in the mood and you went near him your legs would be in a death hug and this was BEFORE we did anything. In fact that is what got my curiosity going, I doubt I would even done anything if he wasn't so damn insistent lol.

Back