How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

My one will normally just try and get it on with my girlfriend whenever he wants. usually when she comes home from work with a short skirt on. i 've come home a few times whilst they have been having missionary in bed where she is still dressed and heels on. knickers still wet from trying to get home quick

It’s funny because they know the routine. I went through a very specific series of steps before we would have sex so he knew what was about to happen. Typically we would go into the bedroom, I’d close the door, then lay a towel down on the bed. The second he saw the towel he would get excited and prance around my legs. The second I got naked he was ready to mount at the edge of the mattress. I usually would laugh and dirty talk to him saying, “Oh, you want some pussy huh?”
If i call them and go on my knees...... they know that i'm giving them permission.

My two dogs have different ways to show when they want sex.
Rocky usually sits in front of me when i'm on the couch and if i'm reading a book or watching tv, he barks and licks my hands.
Max instead arrives with some socks i use for him when being mounted.
they are subtle

I`ve had a quite few dogs over the years. Some will whine, some will bark a certain way, some will paw, some will huff, some will show a bit of red, some will get playful, some will roll over and show you what they`ve got, some will pace, some will try to lead you to the play area, some will stick their nose in your crotch, some will jump and hump. We always discourage the bark, crotch dive, and jump and hump. Even though our boys will tell us what they want, it is paramount that we keep a routine and be who is in control of when and where it is time for sex. Sorry boys, I know you`re horny, but I don`t need you getting dominant and forceful in front of company. Although, they have come to learn that if I`m wearing a skirt without any panties then anywhere at home anything is fair play... oops.
Having control of the situation is important.

J'ai 2 chiens et je les ai entraînés pour que lorsqu'ils attendent "maman est ta chienne", ils comprennent que je suis leur femelle, mais parfois ils se présentent alors que je n'ai pas dit la phrase signal et ils viennent me renifler m'entrejambe ou me lécher partout où ils le peuvent.

When they flag, that's tells you now.
Yes we know the behaviour type, this thread is discussing personal experience, as dogs have a spectrum of personalities and ways of communicating. Ex: my female doesn't flag very often, she honestly rarely does. Her tail has a natural kick that makes it seem like shes always flagging, but that's just her tail. When my female wants it she usually flips on her back and all but lights up a neon sign pointing down.

My girl will get my attention, digging her snout under my hand and wagging her tail at me, and then do one of several things. She may lead me to the kitchen, "I want food" She may lead me to the door, "I want to go outside" Or... she may lead me to her bed! "I want sex!"
If I settle down next to her and start petting her, she'll flop over onto her back and expose herself (she likes missionary). She makes me do a lot of foreplay first even when it's her idea, haha. If I go for it too early, she simply closes her legs. But if I take the time and put in the effort, it's magical :gsd_love:

My girl will get my attention, digging her snout under my hand and wagging her tail at me, and then do one of several things. She may lead me to the kitchen, "I want food" She may lead me to the door, "I want to go outside" Or... she may lead me to her bed! "I want sex!"
If I settle down next to her and start petting her, she'll flop over onto her back and expose herself (she likes missionary). She makes me do a lot of foreplay first even when it's her idea, haha. If I go for it too early, she simply closes her legs. But if I take the time and put in the effort, it's magical :gsd_love:
Wow what breed is she?

When I was younger we had a family dog. I would sleep naked and face down ever night. He would go room to room in the middle of the night as he pleased. When he wanted sex he would just pull the sheet off and mount me. Most the time I was asleep then would wake up being fucked other times I head him come in and would just get in position.

Whenever he noticed no one was home he knew he could also get his way so he would jump on my bed and hump my pillow. I would always jump in and let him have his way.

One time while we were tied at his knot. My mom walked in to say goodbye I pretended to sleep. And he was just laying on me, he would lay on people so I don’t think she noticed what we had just did.

Sometimes I wore special shorts he could easily remove from me on walks and we would find a secluded please and he would mount me randomly. He knew those shorts meant he’s in charge. He would bring me those shorts if we had people over and he wanted some action.

Basically if he wanted it he got it. Only problem was he tried to fuck my friend who spent the night and borrowed those shorts.

I don’t have a dog now but hope to find another friend soon.
That is hot.

you too sound like the perfect couple! so much communication!

Back