How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

My boy didn't have to ask, if he saw me getting naked and laying on the bed he knew we were going to play. He only ever initiated it outside of the bedroom in one situation. If I came home from school and no one else was home, he'd greet me at the back door and after "saying hello" would run upstairs barking. he'd bark until I followed him to find him jumping around on my bed, wagging his tail with his red rocket starting to poke out. He knew I could not resist and in a matter of seconds I would be naked under him getting covered or filled with his cum.
that's wonderful for both of you🥰

When my two boys see me naked then they go completely crazy jumps and licks in the air become super happy
I then have to separate otherwise they will kill each other.
So nice for you, that both lov
When my two boys see me naked then they go completely crazy jumps and licks in the air become super happy
I then have to separate otherwise they will kill each other.
so nice for you to know that both love you and will fill you're pussy with warm cum. They will be very grateful🥰

It’s funny because they know the routine. I went through a very specific series of steps before we would have sex so he knew what was about to happen. Typically we would go into the bedroom, I’d close the door, then lay a towel down on the bed. The second he saw the towel he would get excited and prance around my legs. The second I got naked he was ready to mount at the edge of the mattress. I usually would laugh and dirty talk to him saying, “Oh, you want some pussy huh?”
Sounds hot and seductive.

not a dog but my mare
ill be rubbing her neck and scratching her she will then walk forward lift her tail and back into me

My boy doesn't leave me alone... every time I go outside he is sniffing around my hole he is such a good boy. I do a little click with the finger to see if he gets excited. Then he usually starts to get bigger, so I go to a quite spot drop my pants and he without fail mounts me instantly once his done using me I'll clean him up with my tongue and suck him till he stops squirting everywhere

I once had a lover who would nip at my crotch while clothed to let me know. A lot of the times typical play can lead ya there too. My best advice is to just pay attention to the ques your mate is giving you before regular hook ups.

He kind of just takes me. He knows that it only happens if I’m home alone. But he will get playful and excited and just “grab” me, pull me down, and go fit it.

I am not a current owner. But my old dog would come up and sit on my lap. She was not a lap dog so it was uncomfortable at times. But she would jump up and sit on my lap and kiss my face.

The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.
🥵🥵🥵🥵

When my girl wants my pussy, she'll just perk out and come straight over, pushing her way to whatever it is she is wanting

Oh this is incredibly hot

My boy had a several ways to catch my attention - either he was just fixed his eyes on me without any particular movement, and peerced me with somewhat happy but lewd look. It's hard to explain, but there just was one type of facial expression that he used for that :D Or he provoked me to a play, in which he was becoming more and more dominant, then trying to kiss me and lick me, trying to get me into the right mood as well :) Or, when I was lying prone, he would lie with all his body on my back, poking his nose into my neck and head, tickling me :) Or, he would just straight up hump me without any forplay :D
Interesting!
What is Ur role during sex with Ur doggie husband 😅?
Are you submissive or dominant?

My girl is to small to mate with, but she likes petting. I can penetrate her with my ring finger. Every morning she wants to cuddle on the bed. If she is interested in having fun she will turn around, present her belly and moves around to bring my hand closer to her vagina.

I have three different dogs a male dog and two female dogs my male dog starts nuzzling my crotch and licking my cock When I come from my shower, wrapped in a towel, he grabs it and takes it off of me. One of my girls gets super demanding. She'll squish her body against mine if we are laying down, She Lifting her front paw to allow me access to her needing cookie. My other female dog is super horny 24/7 if I take off my pants she goes crazy running and barking licking my cock and running again and doing the same thing again.

Back