How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

[Text removed]
He will actively use his front paws to move my hand to his dick while cuddling, and when he wants more, there's no mistaking his intentions! Especially after I acknowledge his first advances and he sees me getting undressed. Then he'll jump to the bed and wait for me, and at that point, he goes straight to work and we're knotted straight away on his first mount.

Sometimes, when I'm laying on my bed, he'd walk on my belly and try to position himself so that my hand is close to his sheath. He certainly knows what to do when he wants his dick to be taken care of :p

Different ways with different dogs I've owned. Notably one female would literally come over if she spied my hand hanging down at a convenient level she would come over lick a couple of times to get my attention, then quite obviously turn around, hike her tail to the side or up, then back her vulva up hard against my hand/fingers. And for one male if I was laying down on the bed he would jump on the bed and stand over me with his crotch directly over my head. Or sit high on my chest so his dick sheath was resting directly on my face. That was his way of saying "Get to work"

i soo miss having a dog in my life! when i was in me teens we used to help a neighbour with his dwarf dachshund and he was absolutely crazy for my cum, the second i started undoing me trouser buttons he'd be all over me licking like crazy <3 sometimes i had to cover myself so i would'nt shoot my load after only a minute xD i really miss him!

My black lab would hump my leg. Sometimes I'd get in bed, he'd jump on and paw at my legs and hips and start humping the air. He'd sniff my panties and take them out of the laundry when I take them off. If I got down on all fours to pick something up he would come sniff my pussy. Getting out of the shower he'd always get horny. His lazier way of showing it would be lifting his leg while still sitting up if I came to rub his belly. That meant I could play with his cock. If he knew I was masturbating he'd stick his nose really hard right up against my pussy above the covers and then paw at my pussy.
I miss him and his nail marks on my hips and legs. I remember the first time I felt his tongue on my clit and then how surprised I was at how far up my pussy he could lick.

My black lab would hump my leg. Sometimes I'd get in bed, he'd jump on and paw at my legs and hips and start humping the air. He'd sniff my panties and take them out of the laundry when I take them off. If I got down on all fours to pick something up he would come sniff my pussy. Getting out of the shower he'd always get horny. His lazier way of showing it would be lifting his leg while still sitting up if I came to rub his belly. That meant I could play with his cock. If he knew I was masturbating he'd stick his nose really hard right up against my pussy above the covers and then paw at my pussy.
I miss him and his nail marks on my hips and legs. I remember the first time I felt his tongue on my clit and then how surprised I was at how far up my pussy he could lick.
I'm sorry to hear that he's no longer with you. But at least you can remember all the great times with him

For us it's pretty simple. We have "sex areas" aka places around the home where we've often engaged in sex. He'll often go to those spots and linger a lot - lately he's even started barking and getting playful in those areas, like he's trying to draw me to the spot. When I do come over to him he'll confirm my suspicions by trying to hump me or licking me through my clothes.

Though this isn't all the time. Sometimes he just gets really whiny anywhere around the home and tries to hump me wherever. He knows he's not supposed to, of course, but I guess sometimes he's just so desperate that he doesn't care about rules.

I had read somewhere that someone taught their dog by training them to use socks on their front paws so I tried that, my dog was a German Shepherd and he usually picked things up really quickly. Whenever we would have fun time I would point his attention to the socks and put them on his paws. After some time he recognized that if he's wearing socks he gets fun time so he'd bring them and sit whimpering staring at me. I can't tell y'all the amount of times when I would have guests over and my dog would bring me a pair of socks and sit near me whimpering and people thinking he was being silly.

I had read somewhere that someone taught their dog by training them to use socks on their front paws so I tried that, my dog was a German Shepherd and he usually picked things up really quickly. Whenever we would have fun time I would point his attention to the socks and put them on his paws. After some time he recognized that if he's wearing socks he gets fun time so he'd bring them and sit whimpering staring at me. I can't tell y'all the amount of times when I would have guests over and my dog would bring me a pair of socks and sit near me whimpering and people thinking he was being silly.
That's a sweet little doggie

I was living in a place with a mezzanine with my late dog and we would have fun there pretty much exclusively and he wouldnt go there the rest of the time, so whenever he was horny, he would just go up there and wait for me to get the hint haha ;)

Lately a new one is, if I'm sitting on the very edge of the couch, she'll squat herself right on my crotch and chirp.

To be fair, the couch did get 4" closer to the floor last month....

Last edited:
I would have to put on a curtain coat with no bottoms on when he seen that he would of started to jump up and he knew exacually what was coming. He was never really interested untill he seen that or I started him off. That was good cause he never jumped up on anyone else over the years.

Back