How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

My boy didn't have to ask, if he saw me getting naked and laying on the bed he knew we were going to play. He only ever initiated it outside of the bedroom in one situation. If I came home from school and no one else was home, he'd greet me at the back door and after "saying hello" would run upstairs barking. he'd bark until I followed him to find him jumping around on my bed, wagging his tail with his red rocket starting to poke out. He knew I could not resist and in a matter of seconds I would be naked under him getting covered or filled with his cum.
Great how you serve him.

Usually, my female Newfoundland will part her tail with her rump facing me, look back at me, and even sometimes back into me. She does sometimes do this on her own, especially in heat. But most of the time I'll be petting and rubbing her lower back and she'll start to do this. A lot of times I'm not even trying to engage her in sex, her lower back and her chest are her two favorite spots to be pet. But I guess a nice rub-a-dub-dub feels relaxing and sensual to her. When she's horny she lets me know!
Same as my golden retriever girl.
I will literally be on the laptop at the dining room table and if I even remotely man spread the next thing I know is I feel her ass between my legs and backing up into the chair. If I try to ignore her she will push against me harder and make noise and if all else fails she will literally lick my dick through my shorts and look up at me like she’s saying,wanna fuck?,lol. She always gets what she wants in the end and is so after happy too.

My girl was really smart about it, and figured out quickly when I wouldn't be interested (if company was over, for instance). She liked resting her head in my lap to get ear scratches and then would try to lead me to the bedroom. Most of the time, this was just her wanting into the bedroom so she could get on the bed, though. But if I was otherwise busy or didn't notice the hint, she would turn around and press her rear against my crotch for a bit, then try leading me- again, not always for fun times but she knew it was more likely to get me to follow her. If both of those didn't work, she would usually get bored and go do something else. However, if I followed her, and she was in the mood, as soon as she got into the bedroom, she would become very energetic and try to play with me. After a bit of playing, she would eventually turn to flag me with her tail and stare intently until nature took its course.
a lot like mine lol

This is a surprisingly wholesome thread lol. And I'm seeing a common thread of either the dog knowing when its time, or humping to show that they want it.

When I Lived at home my dog would always be putting his nose between my legs, it could be a bit embarrassing at times, but I always knew that he was horny. So anyways that is when I used to sneak off somewhere with him, to this day he gave me some of the best oral I have ever had.
I've had a dog give me oral before. And honestly it really is so good. They have such amazing tongues.

My boy is 3 year old and for about since 4-5 months, has been demanding a lot of sex. We live together alone and I love him to the fullest of my heart so I guess I have also spoiled him by giving in to him whenever he wants to have me. When I am awake and moving around, he will usually keep following me and grabbing my jeans or skirt with his teeth or grabbing my leg when I am wearing shorts and If I dont get on my all fours for him within some time, he will start jumping on me from behind but gently. Sometimes though he needs what he needs and doesnt care if I am awake or sleeping. If I dont submit to him in time if I am busy with something, he will scratch my leg or waist. Its painful but I guess that is more of my fault in not being able to realize his early signs that he wants to take me right then.Guess thats the rough side of my lover !

The boy I have now, unfortunately, isn't really into much more than the occasional hand job. I have lived with several other male dogs who had different ways of asking for sex.

My first "my" dog was a Corgi and I pretty much had to get down on his level to do anything. When he was horny, he would sit in front of me and rock side to side, making soft little "grr, grr, grr" sounds. When I finally got on the floor with him, he would sidle up near my face and raise a hind leg to offer me access to his sheath.

Another was a Cattle Dog mix. He would get very, very affectionate and after a little petting and scritching, he would hook my arm with a paw and pull it towards his sheath. I would feel him up a little and then get on all fours and head butt him between his front legs. That was his signal to mount me over the head for a suck. He would get it in my mouth on the first try without any guidance from me.

At the same time I had another cattle dog mix who was neutered as a pup and he had a pencil dick. He was still quite horny, though! He would place a paw or rest his chin on my knee and give me this longing look. Very polite, unless he decided I was taking too long to get down to business. Then he would grab my leg and start rubbing his sheath on me fast and furious. Once I gave in, he would face fuck me like there was no tomorrow, knot and all. When he was hard, that pencil dick got way bigger and stayed that way for 10 minutes or so. Of course, if I did one boy, I had to do the other. They weren't too fussy about what order, as long as they both got theirs.

Later on, I had a Border Collie / Aussie mix who had the nicest cock on him of any dog I'd ever lived with and he enjoyed sharing it with me. He would sit and stare at me if I was doing something. If I wasn't paying attention, he would sort of sigh until I looked at him. Then I would go through his want list: "Do you need to go out?" No. "Are you hungry?" No. "Do you want to go for a walk?" No. And so on, until I got to, "Would you like to have your knot polished?" It only took him a couple of weeks to learn what that meant! If that was it, he would bounce and spin until I either got down on the floor with him or invited him on the bed.

All my boys had a signal that meant that I wanted sex with them. I would snap my fingers close to their flank, near the sheath. They would either start climbing on me or whatever they did to agree, or ignore it (or glare at me) if they weren't interested.

Former partner and I had a Doberman. Her playtimes with him always took place in a particular room, where he also had a day bed and toys etc.
There was a blanket that was usually on the day bed, and would often be on the floor or very close by when she would let him mount.
I think he began to cotton on after a while that if she happened to venture into that room, and picked up that blanket or folded it, or did anything with it really, that games may be about to follow.
But funniest thing was after a while he stopped just waiting for her to "find" the blanket... he'd bring it to her and drop it at her feet. Super cute. Super obvious what he was asking. His way of politely initiating!
Seriously, he would bring it to her two or three times a day.
He didn't get what he was seeking usually, but every so often it worked and she would oblige!

I always leave a pair of dirty underpants in the dirty laundry pile, and when my dog Ravioli, a White Swiss Shepherd, comes to my side with the dirty underpants in his mouth and stares at me, it's because he wants to get naughty with me.

All it takes is for me to start undressing for him to understand that I'm going to satisfy his desires, so he pounces on me and tries to climb me without giving me time to finish undressing.

My late Dane, only when we were alone, would walk down the hallway toward the bathroom and then look over his shoulder back at me, then look into the bathroom. Fuck it was hot. That's when I knew he wanted a BJ.

The last dog I had sex with was... not subtle, she raised her tail and whined and practically backed herself up against my crotch. Could not mistake what she wanted!

I always leave a pair of dirty underpants in the dirty laundry pile, and when my dog Ravioli, a White Swiss Shepherd, comes to my side with the dirty underpants in his mouth and stares at me, it's because he wants to get naughty with me.

All it takes is for me to start undressing for him to understand that I'm going to satisfy his desires, so he pounces on me and tries to climb me without giving me time to finish undressing.
Did he started picking up only yours? Does he usually pick up things as a daily basic? I'm interested in dog behavior so I'm curious haha

ever since I’ve gotten my own place, our life together has gotten so much better, before I would engage in activity with him VERY rarely, but now since we live together alone, pretty much whenever him or me are in the mood we just get busy. But he usually just gets excited and jumps all over me or he’ll nibble on my feet if I’m laying in the couch, that’s kinda his Que to tell me he’s in the mood. But getting my own place is the best thing that’s ver happened to the both of us.

Back