How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

He has past on :( but my doggo would let you know by trying to use you anyway he could.. I swear he was a rapist at heart. If he was in the mood and you went near him your legs would be in a death hug and this was BEFORE we did anything. In fact that is what got my curiosity going, I doubt I would even done anything if he wasn't so damn insistent lol.
Sorry to here… but my bf’s dogs are the same way. Doesn’t matter where either

Some dogs jus sniff my hooch n start dry humping. That is usually a sign. But some have gotten pushy… n my bf usually gives me commands n they’ll stop n see what I’m doing… until I am ready. His 2 dogs r jus relentless itch pushing me or circling etc…. If my bf not around then it can be tough and I usually jus give in 🎀
lucky you, you have two dogs for yourself

Well when I go near him he starts running towards me and if I'm wearing a skirt or a sundress he goes right to my crotch and buries his nose in there and starts sniffing and licking, I don't know how but it doesn't matter how many times he breeds me, he buries his nose in my crotch everytime he has a chance and he is always ready to mount me and when i say always i mean ALWAYS, he breeded me 3 times in a day
Sounds like my dog, lol, he also constantly tries to put his nose between my legs every time he has a chance

Sounds like my dog, lol, he also constantly tries to put his nose between my legs every time he has a chance
Why do us men always get in trouble when we try this. Or at least I did. And those were with my partners. Maybe I should try random strangers instead. Lol

My dog has a few ways. He will try to position himself so that my hand ends up on his sheath. If that fails for a long time, he tries to mount my leg or arm. And if that fails he will vocally complain about it. :D
His 'proper' way of asking for a suck is after we play for a while (I guess he sees it as foreplay), he will come to me and place his paw on my leg.
Then we have sex and when he has had enough, he lifts his left hind paw up to signal that. This usually happens as he is loosing erection. Those gestures are so precise and happen in very specific situations that I have good confidence I know what they mean.
How does dog cum taste like?? And how often do you suck him?

I guess a lot of people without their own animals would. :D But over time it just becomes regular sex, nothing out of the ordinary, sometimes it is even annoying when your dog is horny and you do not have time. :D
Teach me everything

I feel lucky when my bf shows how proud he is of me.
Chiara, I think I sometimes fail to appreciate how dom/sub your relationship with your bf is.

He's so lucky. He can watch you being ravished by two rotties, and then he has free access to your anus as well. What more could any man want, I ask myself? Lol.

Chiara, I think I sometimes fail to appreciate how dom/sub your relationship with your bf is.

He's so lucky. He can watch you being ravished by two rotties, and then he has free access to your anus as well. What more could any man want I ask myself? Lol.
My bf has “free access” as u say to the whole of me. I hope I do of him as well

I feel lucky when my bf shows how proud he is of me.
I wish I could show this pride in my lover/partner/gf/wife or whoever she is. I've had pride for other reasons and it's a high to appreciate someone and admire them because they are with you. Sharing this I think would nudge things to an even higher level. It's one thing to be proud with someone in your arms in public for all to see, but I think another for knowing each others deep secrets no one will ever see and loving each other even more because of them.

I wish I could show this pride in my lover/partner/gf/wife or whoever she is. I've had pride for other reasons and it's a high to appreciate someone and admire them because they are with you. Sharing this I think would nudge things to an even higher level. It's one thing to be proud with someone in your arms in public for all to see, but I think another for knowing each others deep secrets no one will ever see and loving each other even more because of them.
Well said

I`ve had a quite few dogs over the years. Some will whine, some will bark a certain way, some will paw, some will huff, some will show a bit of red, some will get playful, some will roll over and show you what they`ve got, some will pace, some will try to lead you to the play area, some will stick their nose in your crotch, some will jump and hump. We always discourage the bark, crotch dive, and jump and hump. Even though our boys will tell us what they want, it is paramount that we keep a routine and be who is in control of when and where it is time for sex. Sorry boys, I know you`re horny, but I don`t need you getting dominant and forceful in front of company. Although, they have come to learn that if I`m wearing a skirt without any panties then anywhere at home anything is fair play... oops.

I`ve had a quite few dogs over the years. Some will whine, some will bark a certain way, some will paw, some will huff, some will show a bit of red, some will get playful, some will roll over and show you what they`ve got, some will pace, some will try to lead you to the play area, some will stick their nose in your crotch, some will jump and hump. We always discourage the bark, crotch dive, and jump and hump. Even though our boys will tell us what they want, it is paramount that we keep a routine and be who is in control of when and where it is time for sex. Sorry boys, I know you`re horny, but I don`t need you getting dominant and forceful in front of company. Although, they have come to learn that if I`m wearing a skirt without any panties then anywhere at home anything is fair play... oops.
Ur lucky 🌹

Back