How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

Luke was a Springer Spaniel. We would have to close the door when having sex or he'd be right in there with us. Once we were watching TV. Somehow we started having sex. My wife crawled naked to me on the couch. Pulled my pants off and started to suck me. Then like he knew, Luke walks up behind her and starts licking her pussy. What a sight. At first she didn't want him and pushed him away. I told her he's okay let him. Just as soon as she stopped pushing him away. He was on her and pumping her fast and hard. What a sight I had watching our dog knot my wife as she sucked my cock.
taking notes...

Has this continued since then?

Some dogs jus sniff my hooch n start dry humping. That is usually a sign. But some have gotten pushy… n my bf usually gives me commands n they’ll stop n see what I’m doing… until I am ready. His 2 dogs r jus relentless itch pushing me or circling etc…. If my bf not around then it can be tough and I usually jus give in 🎀

Some dogs jus sniff my hooch n start dry humping. That is usually a sign. But some have gotten pushy… n my bf usually gives me commands n they’ll stop n see what I’m doing… until I am ready. His 2 dogs r jus relentless itch pushing me or circling etc…. If my bf not around then it can be tough and I usually jus give in 🎀
The fact that theyre so demanding turns me on so much. In some ways, I want to be a dog. Ehhh kinda am

Have the dogs ever gotten in a fight over you?

This has happened to me. Especially when they were fighting to “clean up”.

He would put his mouth up my shorts trying to get at my cock and licking. So then I’d have to let him of course. He would almost suck it

i have one boy who stand with his paws on my thighs and starts licking my cock

Back