How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

It’s amazing the varying ways they make their desires known for sure!
Yeah.

They also make it very clear when they're not interested. The younger dog wants to bang the older male but has very little interest in mounting me. He does like the handjobs and oral though.

The older dog either ignores me if I present myself to him or rejects me outright by walking out of the room. He makes it very clear when he wants to have sex and when he prefers his own company. He still sleeps in my bed most nights and loves crawling under my computer desk.

Yeah.

They also make it very clear when they're not interested. The younger dog wants to bang the older male but has very little interest in mounting me. He does like the handjobs and oral though.

The older dog either ignores me if I present myself to him or rejects me outright by walking out of the room. He makes it very clear when he wants to have sex and when he prefers his own company. He still sleeps in my bed most nights and loves crawling under my computer desk.
I absolutely agree with the first statement, they do make their desires or lack of known. I had a Fila that was never interested, not a problem loved him just the same. My rottie is the opposite, and is connected to me 24/7. They’ll always let you know, just have to know the body language and what not.

If he wants sex or just to lick me off, he will come up and look at my crotch and just stare. If i start pulling down my pants he starts licking his lips and tapping his paws on the floor excitedly. If he wants a handjob, he just keeps trying to move so my hand is close to his sheath.

It depends. If I'm sitting, he usually just comes up between my legs. Standing, he might give a little bark or nudge if he's being patient, more than a nudge if he's not.

My last boy would just get incredibly rude. I would ask him if he needed to calm down and we would sneak upstairs into my room and lock the door. Usually after a hand job he was too sleepy to function.

If he wants sex or just to lick me off, he will come up and look at my crotch and just stare. If i start pulling down my pants he starts licking his lips and tapping his paws on the floor excitedly. If he wants a handjob, he just keeps trying to move so my hand is close to his sheath.
He also just comes over and starts licking my crotch. He has even started taking my underwear out of the clothes hamper to lick the crotch of them. He really really loves licking my dick. Sometimes the wife and I will be sitting on the couch and he just comes over and shoves his muzzle between my legs and starts licking my pants. He only does sex related stuff around the wife if he is crazy horny. Otherwise he knows to wait till she is out of the room.

It depends ... I have two lovers ....
If I am in a room with the door closed and they are outside the room one is coaxing as if he is in pain and the other growls and barks softly ...
If we are together they walk around me and smell me in the pussy area and try to lick it .... they are very explicit ...
When hee try lick you, are you wet?

Usually he'll bite my ponytail and pull, sometimes he'll start humping things, depends if I'm standing up or sitting down 🤣

There are times when she is not in the mood, but usually she is always wants to hump my leg or hand, especially when I let her onto the bed, and that specific looks in her eyes.

If I spend too much time working and he's demanding attention, he'll mount my leg to show intent, then pull my shorts down, put his paws on the back of my knees to get my on my hands and knees and start licking my butt!

he has also begged to go outside, and once walking in the woods he makes it clear by nuzzling my butt until i pull my shorts down for him.

he really loves giving me treats when i take him for walks; I think he's the one trying to train me!

Back