How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

My boy starts nuzzling my crotch and licking my cock. He knows when it makes me hard and will start licking faster. As soon as I take of my shorts and my dick is hard, he knows what time it is. lol His but will start wiggling back and forth and he starts panting.

Hi
I have a Labrador and when me and my girlfriend having sex and she is giving me a blowjob my dog is showing the red tip and we think he is looking for a blowjob as well and he wants to give my gig a blowjob but she think that she will throw up from my gigs cum!!!
Dos any one can tell us is it gross dogs cum???
Thanks

Hi
I have a Labrador and when me and my girlfriend having sex and she is giving me a blowjob my dog is showing the red tip and we think he is looking for a blowjob as well and he wants to give my gig a blowjob but she think that she will throw up from my gigs cum!!!
Dos any one can tell us is it gross dogs cum???
Thanks

It is not gross, but it is different from a man's. Tbh I have more issues with a man's because it's thicker.

It is not gross, but it is different from a man's. Tbh I have more issues with a man's because it's thicker.
Sorry for bothering you my girlfriend is asking what is it taste like??? She says that my cum sometimes are sweet sometimes are spicy like pinching the tongue!!
Do the dogs like blowjobs and maybe you have some tips??
Thanks

Sorry for bothering you my girlfriend is asking what is it taste like??? She says that my cum sometimes are sweet sometimes are spicy like pinching the tongue!!
Do the dogs like blowjobs and maybe you have some tips??
Thanks
Diet affects the taste. :) Go out for some exotic food, then ask her what it tastes like. :) Same for dogs, but usually you have one kind of kibble/diet so it gets a bit more consistent.

It's not the most natural thing for them, so I wouldn't say all of them are totally into it. But some do and love it! They are all individuals in the end.

If she wants to ask more, feel free to DM me and we can talk more about it. If you want.

My dog has a few ways. He will try to position himself so that my hand ends up on his sheath. If that fails for a long time, he tries to mount my leg or arm. And if that fails he will vocally complain about it. :D
His 'proper' way of asking for a suck is after we play for a while (I guess he sees it as foreplay), he will come to me and place his paw on my leg.
Then we have sex and when he has had enough, he lifts his left hind paw up to signal that. This usually happens as he is loosing erection. Those gestures are so precise and happen in very specific situations that I have good confidence I know what they mean.
It’s always interesting how people and thier pets / mates come up with their own special little signals for each other. I know shadow has a few and I know I have a few for him.

Dogs truely are perceptive creatures

so, i'm slowly getting my boy to realize mounting me is fine for the past month or so and as a side product he developed a new "i'd like to do you, now" move. he used to grab my hand to get my attention and then either position himself to make his sheath rest in my hand or just turn his butt to me. sucking him with his penis behind him, simulating butt to butt tie is our usual position.

now, after some work and lots of lots of praise, he grabs my hand and goes sit by a chair instead. i worked "i have to be naked first" into our routine and that chair is were i put my clothes before fun time. then i simply sit on the carpet and if he's really interested in "that" and not "normal play" like wrestling he simply mounts me. all that's left to workout is making my butt the intended target, we managed that like once, but he was very worn down by that point (the current weather doesn't help i think) and i just canceled and sucked him off. regular and precise (ie: no claws in my face) frontal mounts is as far as we got so far. he's tall enough to just grab me by the shoulders, i bend over a little and he fucks my mouth. another side product of our progress is that also have lots of fairly visible scratches on the shoulders and get asked about them a lot at work. luckily, i'm known to be fairly shit gardener so i just blame briar, of which i am currently getting rid as well.

My dog knows that he can have me when there is nobody at home. He goes upstairs and barks 2 times. When I don't react fast enough he will bark 2 more times. Then i go upstairs and present my butt. When i don't react to his barking he will come down and growl at me and shows his teeth. Better follow-up his needs.

My girl has a couple of ways. She will put her head in my lap and nuzzle my crotch. Or when I am petting her she will move so I am petting her lower back.

She also lets me know when she is not in the mood. If I want her to lick my penis when she is not in the mood she will give it a light nip and turn her head. Or if I rub her bottom side she will walk away or sit down.

Our dog Luke was my wife's boy. Follow her everywhere. She'd undress and he'd spin in circles. He'd push his nose between her legs and sometimes his hips would just start humping. At times she would push him away, worried he start acting like this around company. She'd look at me when he wouldn't back down. I'd tell her, "give him what he wants if you want" Just as soon as she was on her hands and knees he was over her back. His hips hammering her. Then slowing down and laying his head on her shoulder as he pumped her flow of cum. Usually 10 or 15 minutes he be laying on her back. What a sight.

He sounds like my Aristotle. I love that you shared your wife with him. Did you ever want to have her, but your boy wanted her, too ?

He sounds like my Aristotle. I love that you shared your wife with him. Did you ever want to have her, but your boy wanted her, too ?
Luke was a Springer Spaniel. We would have to close the door when having sex or he'd be right in there with us. Once we were watching TV. Somehow we started having sex. My wife crawled naked to me on the couch. Pulled my pants off and started to suck me. Then like he knew, Luke walks up behind her and starts licking her pussy. What a sight. At first she didn't want him and pushed him away. I told her he's okay let him. Just as soon as she stopped pushing him away. He was on her and pumping her fast and hard. What a sight I had watching our dog knot my wife as she sucked my cock.

Back