How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

Studs are pushy. Very. Pushy. Which is why most have designated "cues".

Panting, hovering, trying to get at neck are all pretty good signs lol.

One boy is relentless and starts with the nose between my legs n if I’m ovulating then def better give in..lol. But mostly if I’m changing with them near me it’s like they start circling and whining.
You also observed, that when you were ovulating he was more horny?

Hi i’m new so here goes my show when he or she ( I have to dogs) gos up and starts following me and pawing at my pants or what ever I’m warring. But sadly my other dog she to small for me

It's a little different I have three dogs a Pitbull and Boxer Mastiff they have a big difference in their sexual behavior. My Mastiff boy is the one who is horniest he barks licks in the air and runs his nose between my legs.

He is horny 24/7 I can have full sex with him 2 times in a row, And jerking off him 3 times the second time his balls are completely empty and he just stands and pumps his cock up and down without anything coming out.
My other two are more calm right away and are calm after

I have to laugh at normies and sometimes even people here saying consent with a female is hard to determine. Really? Flagging and lifting their vulva or humping is a sure sign of consent. There is also body language you can use to determine what a dog is saying. The Rotty girl I lost my virginity to years back for instance litterally would rest her head on my chest while she's was laying in missionary position and I took her from the side nice and slow. when I was on top she would thrust her hips into me, she seemed to enjoy that position moreso and I just let her do her thing. And thats saying something because it's a submissive position. They won't allow it unless the absolutely trust you and are consenting! She loved our moments together. Anybody that doubts a dog can consent is a fool. Especially since they're jumping to unfounded conclusions solely based in zero experience with a dog sexually so their opinion is irrelevant 🤷
correct except kind of reverse for me I was on the bottom and it is just the same except she will get on top and move ow until slip in or the same way of backing into me.
kind of obvious when they lay down so all you have to do is rollover and take care of them

It's a little different I have three dogs a Pitbull and Boxer Mastiff they have a big difference in their sexual behavior. My Mastiff boy is the one who is horniest he barks licks in the air and runs his nose between my legs.

He is horny 24/7 I can have full sex with him 2 times in a row, And jerking off him 3 times the second time his balls are completely empty and he just stands and pumps his cock up and down without anything coming out.
My other two are more calm right away and are calm after
My bf has 3 pups too.... the dobi is def the lead...n he’s like ur mastiff. He barks n pushes me etc... even out in public. It can be very embarrassing

My dog has a few ways. He will try to position himself so that my hand ends up on his sheath. If that fails for a long time, he tries to mount my leg or arm. And if that fails he will vocally complain about it. :D
His 'proper' way of asking for a suck is after we play for a while (I guess he sees it as foreplay), he will come to me and place his paw on my leg.
Then we have sex and when he has had enough, he lifts his left hind paw up to signal that. This usually happens as he is loosing erection. Those gestures are so precise and happen in very specific situations that I have good confidence I know what they mean.
I love the communication you have with your canine:3 He sounds like a charmer

Reactions: pes
The ones I've known throughout my life would either get very excited and start humping while we are playing, or flash their cock at me and walk over to get it rubbed.

Best way to look at it is the level of exposure the female is showing you either through bumps licks as well as presenting their "softer" 😉 parts. Thats how you know the best chance.

Even then make sure you take it slow enough for them to "speak" if they feel discomforted instead of tolerating it.

He begins nudging me a lot and being very attentive.
Welcome @Autumn1992 the dog( who I only see sometimes) usually turns up with a very full sheather with half a boner inside. Welcome to Zooville enjoy the site, you will need to make 10 post replies to get DM and group access. Take care have fun, love your profile pic btw, Cheers LL

Welcome @Autumn1992 the dog( who I only see sometimes) usually turns up with a very full sheather with half a boner inside. Welcome to Zooville enjoy the site, you will need to make 10 post replies to get DM and group access. Take care have fun, love your profile pic btw, Cheers LL
Thank you so much for the kind welcome and compliments!

Thank you so much for the kind welcome and compliments!
Your welcome the site and live style both take a little patience to work out. Mostly the people here are nice and friendly. Being a female you may attract some unwanted attention from both sexes, just stay safe and block anyone that annoys you. the search button is also useful, depends what you are looking for https://www.zoovilleforum.net/search/3698728/?q=favorite&o=date or https://www.zoovilleforum.net/search/3698736/?q=tips&o=date cheers LL

Your welcome the site and live style both take a little patience to work out. Mostly the people here are nice and friendly. Being a female you may attract some unwanted attention from both sexes, just stay safe and block anyone that annoys you. the search button is also useful, depends what you are looking for https://www.zoovilleforum.net/search/3698728/?q=favorite&o=date or https://www.zoovilleforum.net/search/3698736/?q=tips&o=date cheers LL
Thank you for all the help and being so kind!

My shep used to start whining and trying to get my attention. Then he would run to the bedroom with his tail wagging wanting me to follow him. Now that he is older, he tries to lick me and waits for me to present myself for him to mount.
Bringing out the lube or the petplay mask used for filming videos excites him.

My younger dog comes to stand near me. He tries to push his rear end near me so I scratch him above the tail or fondle his genitals. Occasionally he will stand above me when I'm lying in bed. That's his way of asking for handjob/oral.

My shep used to start whining and trying to get my attention. Then he would run to the bedroom with his tail wagging wanting me to follow him. Now that he is older, he tries to lick me and waits for me to present myself for him to mount.
Bringing out the lube or the petplay mask used for filming videos excites him.

My younger dog comes to stand near me. He tries to push his rear end near me so I scratch him above the tail or fondle his genitals. Occasionally he will stand above me when I'm lying in bed. That's his way of asking for handjob/oral.
It’s amazing the varying ways they make their desires known for sure!

Back