Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

Mares 100% they are very loving when you love them right, they teach you to be respectful of them, they are (imo) the epitome of grace and beauty, from thier beautiful tails and manes, to their big, sweet soulfull eyes, thier cute twitchy ears, thier amazing bodies and muscles, thier legs and hooves... perfect, they are perfection

I prefer to fuck with dog, it easier to get my cock in her, plus she has a lovely tight pussy that feels great wrapped around my 6.3 inch cock.

But love to jack and suck a horse off, I end up absolutely covered with the huge amount of warm, tasty, sticky, load of cum they ejaculate at a time

Prefer a big male dog, pleasure is long, cum taste is arousing and cock is perfect to be sucked and fucked....and that knot , OMG

Haven't had the pleasure of sucking a horse cock as yet so cant compare with a dogs

Dogs, I could spend ages letting then lick my face and sticking my tongue out. Opening my mouth to let them lick inside. That's my favourite thing to do with a dog.

I have been k9 active for quite some time now and I currently have two boys that I live very much and enjoy quiet times and hot sexy times with.
I have seen vids of women with horses and pony's. The Pony I would be interested in, they can still mount and from what I have seen are quite huge, which I have to admit I would love to feel in me, but still waiting for that opportunity

I would love to be fucked by a horse and got filled with cum but my anus wont be able to take it so dog it is

Dogs, definitely. Horses are more for the head, as far as I am concerned. They don't fuck well, and with even ponies you have to be constantly alert to not get hurt.

For me it is definetely horses. Mares or Stallions, Id fuck and suck them both. I have a strange relationship with dogs cocks bc I dont feel attracted to them, but at the same time I love to watch k9 videos and I find it really hot that a duy or a gir is into dogs,

Love dog shafts and knots, definitely best looking cocks in the animal world. I remember once I was falling in love to a great dane mixed that I met around neighborhood, just for he had a really sexy white/red large cock, while spurting cum getting out his cock tip all the time I was shocking watching him....not to mention his cum taste! No man or horse like him. My dream lover

Back