Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

No ..? What I ment is some times when a woman finds out she is chatting to a guy they stop chatting

Dogs. ? Sex aside, I'd hangout with dogs over people any time.
I think mares are super sexy, too, but I'm horribly allergic to horses; like being blasted in the face with pepper-spray allergic.

Great ?? as i said before it's the delay gere thst makes it confusing sometimes. How long have you been active with your loverly black dane

For us it is dogs. I have ridden a couple times, but horses, I am sure, can tell I am a city boy and don't know what I am doing, lol! But the dogs are family members.

Having never been tied by a dog or ducked by a horse, I can’t say based off of the sex alone. Though I think I’d prefer a dog simply for logistics and costs alone. Would love to try sometime though ;)

I would take a horse over a dog most of the time. Though it is very hard to choose, they are attractive for different reasons. It's comparing apples and oranges. If you like length and girth, as well as something that will fuck HARD take a horse. If you're looking to be filled, and like the satisfying pop of a knot, and you like sex to last long, take a dog. Disclaimer: I've never been knotted by a real dog or fucked by a real horse dick. If you are on the giving side, I think horses win for anal, and dogs win for vaginal.

Back