Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

Horses can beat the shit out of you. So, you learn to be polite.
Tell me about it. My first job, as a teenager, was at some stables. I took my fair share of kicks, bites, being stepped on, rolled in the river, and even a horse dying WHILE I was riding it. No shit. It had a heart attack. At a canter. Horse’s name was actually “Heart”.
But...I also got to see, touch, ride, and help care for 65 wonderful, and not so wonderful horses.
Also got to see a lot of horse cocks, got to touch several, and managed to get fucked in a stall while I was stroking one.

Good times.

I was kicked only once, and because I had the sense to not stand directly behind the horse, she just nicked my elbow.

One thing about horses is, they will tell you Yes or No through body language. But, a small minority of them will give no sign. Those are the dangerous ones. The one who kicked me was like that. I was giving her a butt rub and she gave no response one way or the other, until she kicked.

As for getting stepped on, oh yeah, all the time. When a horse wants contact on some part of its body, it will present that part of the body to you. So if it wants a neck rub, here comes the foreleg. They don't intend any harm but that's just how it goes. This doesn't happen with dogs.

If it comes to which animal to have sex with, it would be mares. If it comes to sharing a hypothetical girlfriend with, either a stallion or a male dog. If the horse or dog cums inside of a hypothetical girlfriend, I'm more than game for sloppy seconds. I'd be willing to take turns with the animal inseminating said girlfriend.

Back