Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

Given the choice, I'd have to stick with dogs since they are they only ones I have experience with.

I'd absolutely love to have a chance to experience mare/stallion though!

I love both... I've never been fucked by a horse yet but I really want to change that. But in terms of a partner I'd rather have dogs for a lot of reasons, mostly bc dogs are far less expensive & less dangerous to get fucked by

Dogs because they can share my bed with me and cuddles are far 2 important for me. Being a modern human living in a barn seems less than appetizing. A yurt would be fine but still cant fit a horse
Well a big enough modern yurt absolutely could! A bed on the floor made of layered cloths would be perfect for being railed by a horse each night and they could even sleep with you in the bed! Kind of a dream for me.

I very much prefer horses over dogs. Horses are a little harder to care for than dogs but they have much bigger cocks and cum loads than dogs do. In order to live with a horse, I would probably live in a large, modern yurt so that my horse could live with me comfortably. We would have a massive bed in the yurt made of multiple layers of strong cloth so that we could both sleep there on our sides if we wanted and of course, we could have sex easily.

I'm both romantically and physically in love with horses. Otherwise, I'm fairly well pleased to "play along" - ferinstance, If a bitch presents, or a stud dog mounts and can find the hole, I'll gladly be "their huckleberry", no strings attached, no regrets. Your basic FWB thing if it becomes a repeat encounter. Been with several species beyond dogs and horses, as well. A certain llama mare I knew (carnally, on many occasions, often at her invitation) was nice, ferinstance. But I ain't meanin' to "flex" - just noting facts.

TL;DR: I'm a horse zoo, primarily mares, with no objection to ethical, mutually enjoyable bestiality with just about anything that behaves willing and doesn't come with a built-in death penalty simply due to what it is - Yah, that means things like big cats are definitely out of the question, along with quite a few others :)

right now it is definitely dogs......but I don't have much experience with horses/ponies.......I often find myself fantasizing of them though

Hmm... depends on how you ask the question I guess :gsd_nervous:!

For sex I definitely prefer K9 to anything else, nothing even comes close to a good knot in my opinion. Truly on a different level!!

If I could only have one animal for the rest of my life? Definitely a horse. I was never a 'horse girl' when i was younger (too busy staring at dogs :p) but now that I work among them I find myself insanely attracted to them, and also in awe of their power and grace and just how much they can help a human in every possible way. Truly a divine beast.

Hmm... depends on how you ask the question I guess :gsd_nervous:!

For sex I definitely prefer K9 to anything else, nothing even comes close to a good knot in my opinion. Truly on a different level!!

If I could only have one animal for the rest of my life? Definitely a horse. I was never a 'horse girl' when i was younger (too busy staring at dogs :p) but now that I work among them I find myself insanely attracted to them, and also in awe of their power and grace and just how much they can help a human in every possible way. Truly a divine beast.
Hah! Yet another in the bazillion-year-long string of converts to the ultimate superiority of horses :)

Hah! Yet another in the bazillion-year-long string of converts to the ultimate superiority of horses :)

YEP I admit you guys got me. I was never into horses at all for a long time, had a traumatic experience with one but riding on them and working with them has been some of the greatest pleasures of my life and I wish I knew this from the time I was a child. I would have loved growing up with horses. But I guess it's never too late to start!

intimacy and cuddling in bed, etc is more feasable with canine lovers.
as for sex, for anal, bitch is best. Donut is nice, but the way a bitch can work her butt muscles... perfection.
for vaginal, bitch pussy is great, but you simply cant beat a winking mare,

intimacy and cuddling in bed, etc is more feasable with canine lovers.
as for sex, for anal, bitch is best. Donut is nice, but the way a bitch can work her butt muscles... perfection.
for vaginal, bitch pussy is great, but you simply cant beat a winking mare,
Have to agree with you there: can't beat a winking mare!

I'm both romantically and physically in love with horses. Otherwise, I'm fairly well pleased to "play along" - ferinstance, If a bitch presents, or a stud dog mounts and can find the hole, I'll gladly be "their huckleberry", no strings attached, no regrets. Your basic FWB thing if it becomes a repeat encounter. Been with several species beyond dogs and horses, as well. A certain llama mare I knew (carnally, on many occasions, often at her invitation) was nice, ferinstance. But I ain't meanin' to "flex" - just noting facts.

TL;DR: I'm a horse zoo, primarily mares, with no objection to ethical, mutually enjoyable bestiality with just about anything that behaves willing and doesn't come with a built-in death penalty simply due to what it is - Yah, that means things like big cats are definitely out of the question, along with quite a few others :)
That’s my gf right now: she’s catching feelings for the dog as I’m making her dog exclusive.

Definitely love the broader sexual experience with dogs and knotting, but I’d love to share a horse dick with a woman sometime.

Back