Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

A lot of people seem to prefer dogs and find horses more scary to be around, which is fair given the average dog and average horse. My dog is a wolf hybrid though, so he is pretty scary in his own right simply because of how that impacts his bite and strength. He's very nice however, not suffering from any aggression issues unless provoked physically, so it's not as dangerous as it might sound. I'm probably less worried about my horse generally, because I was older and more aware when I raised him, so I've not suffered any kicks yet. Having said that, I'm still rightly cautious when around him, because he's a strong fjord horse, so a kick could destroy me. Of either animal, the only major injury I've gotten has been from my horse, yet that was entirely my own fault, and while both of them are equally loved, I definitely enjoy being able to move around my horse while confident that he'll never get startled or upset by me.

My horse also don't play with kicks, while my dog definitely plays with its mouth, and even if he's never made a serious bite at me, the canines are sharp enough to scrape through skin when he's energetic, which is a bit of an annoyance, so I'll go with horse.

horses for getting penetrated by them (i'm a big fan of very deep penetration obvs), dogs for being penetrated i think!

Depends... had access to a horse that was so calm was great. Several dogs also were awesome especially when knotted... all good as long as there is cum.

Back