Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

Horses are pretty nice, and id absolutely love to play with a mare, but I don't see myself ever raising one. So I'm team dog.

When I first got into this it was because of horses, their anatomy was so fascinating to me and started to make me feel things after a while. Nowadays, I still adore horses, but dogs are really what do it for me. I never get tired of them, and if I ever decide to take the first step it would be much easier to try it with a dog I feel.

Tell me about it. My first job, as a teenager, was at some stables. I took my fair share of kicks, bites, being stepped on, rolled in the river, and even a horse dying WHILE I was riding it. No shit. It had a heart attack. At a canter. Horse’s name was actually “Heart”.
But...I also got to see, touch, ride, and help care for 65 wonderful, and not so wonderful horses.
Also got to see a lot of horse cocks, got to touch several, and managed to get fucked in a stall while I was stroking one.

Good times.
Would love that

I've so far fucked dogs, pigs, and horses, by far the best was the horse. Their vagina is so perfect. But for anal, pigs are the best. You can feel all the way inside them and they always seem so into it. And just cumming inside them feels immaculate. But with horses, their vaginas are just so good and warm.

Back