Hey guys, I’m pretty inexperienced but curious, so I find myself here. I just recently turned 19 a few weeks ago but all my zoo experiences were when I was younger. I’ve always been interested but never confident enough to explore this side of myself.. however I didn’t know until now that there’s a place full of likeminded people so I look forward to opening myself up to new experiences and getting to know everyone :)
Welcome girl!!! 💗

Not much, just some licking between my thighs a few times, I got scared and stopped it from happening after a short while, but thinking back on it does turn me on a little so I know it’s gotta be something I’m interested in deep down
The anticipation of your next experience will make it more intense even if it is just a little licking. 😀

Reactions: RGT
Hey guys, I’m pretty inexperienced but curious, so I find myself here. I just recently turned 19 a few weeks ago but all my zoo experiences were when I was younger. I’ve always been interested but never confident enough to explore this side of myself.. however I didn’t know until now that there’s a place full of likeminded people so I look forward to opening myself up to new experiences and getting to know everyone :)
Hi, Delicute. I enjoyed reading your introduction. Are you still around? :)

Back