delicute

Lurker
Hey guys, I’m pretty inexperienced but curious, so I find myself here. I just recently turned 19 a few weeks ago but all my zoo experiences were when I was younger. I’ve always been interested but never confident enough to explore this side of myself.. however I didn’t know until now that there’s a place full of likeminded people so I look forward to opening myself up to new experiences and getting to know everyone :)

Well you've come to the right place, the guys here are great at answering questions and there's loads of threads with info if you feel like taking your interests further.

Hi, you are welcome. Enjoy the site. Feel free to ask if you have any request :)

Welcome to the community! I understand the excitement of finding a while community of people like you. There’s lots of information and great people on here. I hope you enjoy 😊

Hey guys, I’m pretty inexperienced but curious, so I find myself here. I just recently turned 19 a few weeks ago but all my zoo experiences were when I was younger. I’ve always been interested but never confident enough to explore this side of myself.. however I didn’t know until now that there’s a place full of likeminded people so I look forward to opening myself up to new experiences and getting to know everyone :)
Btw pretty legs on your profil pic
Enjoy the sun and the summer xx

Welcome in this community! Hope you'll find what you wish from it! Feel free to PM, i'd be glad to chat and get to know you a bit.

feel free to hit me up anytime, I was surprised (in a good way) to see someone else my age here 😊

and thanks everyone for the warm welcome ♥️
For some reason it won't let me message you, I wonder if it's because your account is so new.

Welcome have a great time here, lot's to explore
always like to chat and share, even about things not zoo

Welcome and it's nice to see someone is joining at such a young age being able to don't feel that alone... i remember 13 years ago when i discovered this and i felt so lonely... but cool !

hope you enjoy the site

For me i discovered it only 6 years ago
I always been open about sex but its only 6 yeats ago that i think about play with my own horse. And i am realy happy to do it now 😉😉

Parents Society Church and Governmental Bullshit
telling others what's right, what's wrong.

One can fight for others freedoms as long as
it's what I believe in, same as free speech
what poppycock, lol

Welcome to the jungle. You may need a stick and a net.

Be careful not to step in troll crap.................................sometimes it's all over the place..............the little nasty bastards!!

In all seriousness you're in good company here. Lots of really decent people!! ;)

Welcome to the jungle. You may need a stick and a net.

Be careful not to step in troll crap.................................sometimes it's all over the place..............the little nasty bastards!!

In all seriousness you're in good company here. Lots of really decent people!! ;)
Thank you! Everyone is so welcoming, im happy to be here 🥰

Back