Hello everyone, I hope I’m in the right place

vareslee000

Lurker
Hi y’all, Please excuse my bad European like English , (my natural language is German)
Im a Male fron Europe who doesn’t want to tell everybody his age im a tall student in a bigger apartment complex with a strict no animal policy. But enough from me let’s jump straight to the topic! :) I learned about a year ago that my thing for animals in not just “normal” liking but also sexually.

I’m quite new to this and as most People I live and grew up in an environment that doesn’t appreciate or accepts people like me i really want to find a way for me to not suppress my feelings and urges regarding animals, so I’m asking everyone who reads this, how do you deal with it? Is it ever going to get better?

Hello and welcome. 🙂👍
That is a difficult question to answer, it is different for everyone. I think most find an outlet like; this forum, private chats, a lucky few even have a partner/group they can discuss it with in person.

What works for me, when I feel like pressure is getting a bit too much, I do something I enjoy; play a game, play with my dog or cat (platonically), practice my instruments, watch a good movie I like, or chat with a few people I know. My hobbies help me get by.

Back