Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 444 25.3%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 159 9.0%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,154 65.7%

• Total voters
I've been having sex with mares for 22 years now, Mated with over 30 mares. Easily into the four figure territory on the amount of times. I absolutely LOVE horse pussy and badly addicted to it, LOL! I'm madly in love with my Paint mare and love the other mares in my barn too.
Yes............mare pussy is so good...guys who try it for the first time cant believe it so good...and just want more.
Mare pussy is so silky on the inside and gives a lovely feeling...even when the mare is not in season...lovely to see her lift her tail to allow you to have pleasure...mmmmmm...

Pony stallions show no mercy once his cocks finds a willing hole.....and it can hurt...six or seven big thrusts from his cock and a flare when he cums.
Yea they are heavy and strong.
Lots of lube is an absolute must, but even then.
I do enjoy it, but not in the way one would think :p

I keep hearing about this Mr hands.
I'm new here and i'm not familiar with with that incident. Though I think I have a pretty good idea what happened.

If I recall correctly, this Mr Hands had one of his friends over to have fun with his own horse. His horse wasn't in the mood, so they decided to pay a visit to a neighbour's stallion. That adventure got Mr Hands killed. Not sure what happened to the friend or the stallion, but it did cause a political backlash in Washington state, cracking down on anything remotely zoophile.

If I recall correctly, this Mr Hands had one of his friends over to have fun with his own horse. His horse wasn't in the mood, so they decided to pay a visit to a neighbour's stallion. That adventure got Mr Hands killed. Not sure what happened to the friend or the stallion, but it did cause a political backlash in Washington state, cracking down on anything remotely zoophile.
Yes..he was a Boeing engineer in Seattle...the friend / helper brought him to the emergency ward in the hospital ...but he died from internal injuries...I think that the friend was traced and arrested but escaped conviction as it was not illegal then in Wash state....but they changed the law after...too bad.

I keep hearing about this Mr hands.
I'm new here and i'm not familiar with with that incident. Though I think I have a pretty good idea what happened.
A Mr Hands video taking a horse cock may still be found on the net...unless the PETA Police have got it banned.

I'd probably have a better chance of winning the lottery. I wish I could play with horsies

Not yet, but horses are my top priority when it comes to zoo sex. Though i prefer a nice big horsecock with some sweaty thick balls, I'd love to rim and perform cunnilingus on a thick horse ass and pussy. My biggest fantasy would be in an open field with a large black stallion and me underneath him fully naked, he then pisses all over me and we have fantastic sex

Damn.
I feel bad for him, though in truth he had it coming if he was playing around with a full size horse like that.
Miniature horses and ponies are safer for that stuff.

Yes..he was a Boeing engineer in Seattle...the friend / helper brought him to the emergency ward in the hospital ...but he died from internal injuries...I think that the friend was traced and arrested but escaped conviction as it was not illegal then in Wash state....but they changed the law after...too bad.
I would have expected an engineer to have the smarts then that.

My best friends dad was a vet, they were equestrian riders , dressage and the like , they hosted stud horses for breeding with the mini horse female they had , I watched a breeding with a little stud and it was the first time I seen it up close , I was sooo fucking hard .. I swore I would come back and get fucked by that little bastard .. well I did that night , the female was in the next pen, the male was really worked up , he just wouldn’t pay me much attention , so being clever as I am .. lol.. I took a fist full of female pussy lube and slathered up my ass .. well he liked me now! I got him in me and took a load in my ass , it was sooo warm .. I had cum dripping from my cock , it was the absolute best .. but you know what the real turn on was .. being naked on my Hands and knees In the shit filled pen and submitting to that beast .. that’s the real turn on for me in all of this .. submission ..to .. a .. beast ?
That was clever to get the mares pussy smell on you and get the pony's hormones into overdrive....did you try it with him again?....they get to remember and may not need mare smell after a time............glad you enjoyed him.

I've had sex with Donkeys, (My Favorite among Equines) Shetland Ponies (These little guys are mean and love to bite you) Miniature Horses (Also like to bite but not as mean tempered as a Shetland pony) and 6 different breeds of full sized horses. IMO Full sized horses are truly too much for vaginal entry, I would think the same for anal. When they push in and get rock hard and flare inside you there is such an expansion of their size that is can rip you a little. This happened to me and it truly caused me to stop having sex with them for 3 months before I got the courage to try it again. Some breeds are larger than others and the one that ripped me was a larger breed(Tennessee Walker) but my interests here have turned to Donkeys. These smaller guys are still equipped well - they have 10 or more inches past the ring but the thickness and flare is smaller and much easier to handle.
When they are inside the feeling for me is a very full feeling with a pressure pushing outward. They gush their sperm out in a few bursts and it is maybe 4 ounces of it. Then they withdraw. Actually I do prefer sex with dogs as the feeling when they have their knot inside is incredible, the throbbing and warm flood of their sperm excites me much more than with a horse.
I only have sex in the missionary position with horses, and the horse is tied right up against the wall to prevent them from pushing too much inside by moving forward. I lay on a bale of hay with blankets on top and the horse and I are stomach to stomach. Both my sister and I only do it this way and we think it is probably the only safe way if you're going to try sex with horses. Both of us don't do anything anal so I can't tell you what that might be like.
Epic...?

I would love sex with a horse. Its an enduring fantasy, but nothing compared to Hubby's love of donkeys, male or female he would love to be intimate with one

Damn.
I feel bad for him, though in truth he had it coming if he was playing around with a full size horse like that.
Miniature horses and ponies are safer for that stuff.

I don't have any sympathy for him. He put this stallion at risk, and thanks to him thinking with his dick rather than his brain, I don't know how many zoos in Washington state face a legal backlash. And even when you're a zoo outside Washington, this case hitting the headlines made life more difficult for us.

I don't have any sympathy for him. He put this stallion at risk, and thanks to him thinking with his dick rather than his brain, I don't know how many zoos in Washington state face a legal backlash. And even when you're a zoo outside Washington, this case hitting the headlines made life more difficult for us.
I can imagine.
I've always been careful to keep my habits secret on general principle, but I've always assumed it was a big legal no no long before that.

I can imagine.
I've always been careful to keep my habits secret on general principle, but I've always assumed it was a big legal no no long before that.
There is always one who will go too far and ruin it for everybody else.
It came at the worst time too with the rise of PETA and the extreme evangelicals who would like all sex banned!!

There is always one who will go too far and ruin it for everybody else.
It came at the worst time too with the rise of PETA and the extreme evangelicals who would like all sex banned!!
oof, yea that is pretty bad.
I knew a crazy religious guy who used to yell at teens for being against god and all that.
To think people like that have influence is scary. But That's a completely different topic.
I see what PETA is and I agree with it for the most part, but Like any organization they have issues.

Huh, so I never replied to this. No experience yet. Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to get a chance with a mare. A man can dream eh?

I lived on a hobby ranch and my folks owned a thoroughbred Arabian Mare named Blossom. After my experience with dogs I decided to try out horses and I did just about everything with Blossom except trying to get her to do oral on me.

I fucked her both vaginally and anally but mostly I fisted her until she orgasmed.

Back