Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 455 25.0%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 166 9.1%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,197 65.8%

• Total voters
I lived next to a Thoroughbred stud farm and in summer evenings used to go into the surrounding fields to meet mares and fillys. They were very willing indeed especially one or two who would greet me with raised tail and a lot of winking. They were quite tall though so hard to reach without a step ladder so most of the time it was just fingers and fist, but one time I balanced on the crossbar as she backed on to me. No question she was into it.

I would love sex with a horse. Its an enduring fantasy, but nothing compared to Hubby's love of donkeys, male or female he would love to be intimate with one
Can be arranged for him

I would love to try it, but I don't think it would be possible due to the size difference...
It is possible :) Have you seen any of those vids with Brazilian women playing with and blowing horses? They're lying under a table and guiding the horse cock into their pussy or ass themself with whatever pace they feel comfortable :)

It is possible :) Have you seen any of those vids with Brazilian women playing with and blowing horses? They're lying under a table and guiding the horse cock into their pussy or ass themself with whatever pace they feel comfortable :)
98% of these videos are Fake. The horses are most time seduced, what drops their members. They are still flacid, and the cumshots are faked.

98% of these videos are Fake. The horses are most time seduced, what drops their members. They are still flacid, and the cumshots are faked.
Why would they be fake? It doesn't make any sense. They would have been called out for that many times already if that was the case.

It's a lot simpler than that. They don't even thrust as far as I've heard. That alone doesn't make sense if any mammal was aware and interested in the intercourse.
I agree but I was just responding directly to the remark of that comment, not the logic that SHOULD come as common sense from watching the video.

I agree but I was just responding directly to the remark of that comment, not the logic that SHOULD come as common sense from watching the video.
Should probably have made it a response to their post, was mostly trying to highlight their lack of basic thinking.

Should probably have made it a response to their post, was mostly trying to highlight their lack of basic thinking.

Lack of basic thinking? It's quite rude of you to expect everyone to be a pro at horse fucking as it's not exactly legal which you should be very well aware of!

If you don't know then it's likely that you've never experienced sex for yourself and are probably too young to be here.
And more assumptions. Very hostile environment here. I don't know about you but I have experienced sex with humans, not with horses.

Did it with a decent sized mare once but obviously not tight enough.. The texture was interesting
Stallion, no.
Too afraid of the awkwardness following the conversation with my doctor regarding wtf did you do to yourself?

Back