Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 456 25.0%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 166 9.1%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,203 65.9%

• Total voters
I would love to own a horse to get to experience what its all about. Personally i really like horses so just getting the chance to be around them would be enough for me

Yes, I had. Had alot of fun with mares, and recently some very nice experience with stallions. But I for sure know, that I have to lern alot more about horses, that iam currently know. Iam not inexperienced, but surely not on a level of a professional.

I have had my go with many mares, however I prefer stallions. I have several full sized riding stallions as well as several mini stallions. I love going from one stallion to the next just taking each one up the ass, then after he has had time to recover and get his libido back, I go back for seconds.

Watch out, btw, your tiny butt look too sexy to be torn apart broken into pieces:)
[/QUOTE]
28(m) After washing that gorgeous phallus with warm soapy water. Applying plenty of good lube i could handle that flare. Thats honestly what i would consider the perfect fit. Atleast for me Big enough to make you orgasm and stimulate your entire anus and prostate but small enough not to re arrange things. I wouldn't hesitate to get under him. Plus but i have a tight booty so im sure that stud would enjoy himself too?
Beautiful horse.

Last edited:
Does giving the horse an extra load of pine shavings in order to watch him joyfully rolling around in it like it's Christmas day count? This is better than sex for me, honestly. I have very seldom met a horse that didn't really appreciate having enough bedding to actually use their stall floor as a literal pillow-top king mattress. It's a bitch to sift through, though.

And sucking stallions is relaxing. More people should try it.

I have not been crazy enough yet to let a pony try fucking me, though.

I have had my go with many mares, however I prefer stallions. I have several full sized riding stallions as well as several mini stallions. I love going from one stallion to the next just taking each one up the ass, then after he has had time to recover and get his libido back, I go back for seconds.
Would love to experience that.

I have given oral to many horses i enjoy it and they enjoy it. . I have yet to meet a stallion im attracted to that reciprocates the attraction and action. when i do he will never want for attention sexual or otherwise

I'm almost afraid to ask, but my curiosity is tempting me into forbidden lore.

Who the hell is Mr Hands?
From what i remember this dude had his friends help a stallion mount him while recording to YouTube. From what i understand The danger with being the receiver of a stallions penis is that the the flare around the glans can often have micro barbs or the horse flare is bigger than that persons anus can safely stretch wich results in tearing or worst case his flare is bigger than your anus can safely stretch and your ass comes out with it So essentially the horse pulled out his erect phallus at full flare witch was bigger than that kids ass so the horse pulled his ass out. For example the human male anus can stretch a maximum of 8" circumference. I have a stallions replica flare toy that has a 6"circumference flare. With lots of practice and patience (plus lube) it can be a very easy and comfortable insertion

• Haha
Reactions: RGT
I want to bleach my brain now. I'm actually envisioning a guy shitting all his colon tissues on the ground like bloody diarrhoea now. It's like that Ant-Man Thanos meme but actually real. Fucking hell....

From what i remember this dude had his friends help a stallion mount him while recording to YouTube. From what i understand The danger with being the receiver of a stallions penis is that the the flare around the glans can often have micro barbs or the horse flare is bigger than that persons anus can safely stretch wich results in tearing or worst case his flare is bigger than your anus can safely stretch and your ass comes out with it So essentially the horse pulled out his erect phallus at full flare witch was bigger than that kids ass so the horse pulled his ass out. For example the human male anus can stretch a maximum of 8" circumference. I have a stallions replica flare toy that has a 6"circumference flare. With lots of practice and patience (plus lube) it can be a very easy and comfortable insertion
Nope, nothing even slightly factual there. When most people take a stallion anally, they maintain a body angle where his penis is crossing the angle of their spine. The stallion will run into their pelvis and be unable to penetrate deeply. If you drop your shoulders so that the stallion is thrusting along your spine, he can pass through your pelvis and penetrate all the way to your diaphragm. I hope your colon is ready for it. The horse, like every other male on the planet, wants maximum penetration and will get it as part of the orgasm reflex. That plus the fear of being outed by a doctor is what went wrong.

I figured someone would correct me . I remember that vid when before they took it down. Im still in my twenties and while ive been with many geldings that like to be played with only one ever penetrated me. And that was only once he liked oral so thats what i gave him the one time he did penetrate me i was underneath him my feet on his hooves and i held onto his front legs i had lube and for my first time i think i did well i took him until he pulled out 4-6 thrusts . Id love nothing more than to do it again but i have yet to find a stallion and you cant really advertise that stuff and if you know how let me know because i want nothing more than to build a bond by submitting to a stallion and his large cock. And hopefully his flare. Sure id play with any stallion but being honest ive been trying to save myself for that one awesome stallion and building a bond and trust then let him fuck my brains out as hard as he wants

Back