Have you ever...

No, but I once had a piano stolen from me.

Have you ever been walking past a stranger and their false teeth fell out onto the ground? (I have)

No, but I once had a piano stolen from me.

Have you ever been walking past a stranger and their false teeth fell out onto the ground? (I have)
No, but I had twice been stopped around 23:00~~00:00 by random guys asking the hour. And in quick succesion both said they were not robbers, which is somehow more intimidating than not saying anything. One of the guys I answered and he went away (i replied a random hour, never picked up my phone), the other one I was just by my apartment's metal door, so I quickly hopped in and went away.

Have you ever been asked complete nonsense from strangers?

No, but I had twice been stopped around 23:00~~00:00 by random guys asking the hour. And in quick succesion both said they were not robbers, which is somehow more intimidating than not saying anything. One of the guys I answered and he went away (i replied a random hour, never picked up my phone), the other one I was just by my apartment's metal door, so I quickly hopped in and went away.

Have you ever been asked complete nonsense from strangers?
Nope....Though I've probably asked some myself.

Ever seen one of these Live?The Boss Ram.jpg

Not a fail, but I did have a win. There was a Halloween costume contest when I was a kid and I went dressed up in my sister's costume: a cardboard box that my mom painted, front and back, to look like a deck of cards. I won, and my prize was The Lion King 2 on VHS.

Have you ever hit yourself in the crotch while pulling up a belt?

No, I don't try to stay away, I just become less active sometimes because I am busy or have no interest, or the posts at the time are boring.

HYE been told by someone that they have committed a crime (that is not zoo-related)?

Yes, though the crime(s) have never been super interesting. (drugs, stolen a car, provided alcohol for someone underage, stolen something for fun)

Have you ever ate a butterfly?

Back