Have you ever...

No but I cooked a dish in school and my buddy dropped a glass container by accident (it smashed), and the teacher eventually threw mine away in case glass got in it.

Ever cooked something that turned out 5 stars?

Yes.

Farmed salmon (4-5 lbs) bought live, sushi that evening, with the assistance of a friend from Japan who was crashing at my place for a few days along her 3-month tour of the US.

HYE taken dance lessons, and if so, what genre of dance?

Not unless the Horizontal two-step counts....😉

Have You Ever gone to a fast-food place and found that the only-reason-you-go-there Food item is no longer on the Menu?

When I was too small to really remember it well, guess that's why I got submerged in the first place though lol
Ever been caught masturbating by anyone other than family or friends?

Between Baltimore, DC, Reno, and San Fran....ten or eleven.

Have You Ever eaten in a Restaurant that serves a Basque Table?

I don't go to bars of any kind, so nah.

Have you ever discovered a new and amazing place on a route that you have went through hundreds of times?

I don't go to bars of any kind, so nah.

Have you ever discovered a new and amazing place on a route that you have went through hundreds of times?
All over the US....Route 50 west of the Rockies is the old Pony Express trail....seen every station on it that still exists. A sand Road in Nebraska led me to wagon tracks from the 49ers....another road put me on The Donner trail....frozen steaks anyone?

Have You Ever spent the night on a mountaintop knowing it was a volcano that could pop at any minute?

Yes to a mountaintop, but no to vulcano

HYE changed your opinion about a food that you used to hate when you were younger?

Back