Have you ever thought if you were a dog what dog would you be?

Yea... I remember that one!!!

Or the lay down and let out the heavy sigh.. or worse yet, the really heavy fast sigh..

My girl puts sigh on repeat when she wants something. She'll put her head in my lap or on the edge of a seat (she is allowed up, but this is her tactic) and just sigh, repeatedly.

She can't hide her excitement when she reallys wants a thing, those pupils are super reactive and she'd fail at poker 🤣

My girl puts sigh on repeat when she wants something. She'll put her head in my lap or on the edge of a seat (she is allowed up, but this is her tactic) and just sigh, repeatedly.

She can't hide her excitement when she reallys wants a thing, those pupils are super reactive and she'd fail at poker 🤣
man one question about behavior. Once with a girl, was not very big was small doggy. I pull out my pants and start licking and then start running from one side to other just running and running. running and comming back and looking at me and running again. was kind of funny but i dono what does it mean.

man one question about behavior. Once with a girl, was not very big was small doggy. I pull out my pants and start licking and then start running from one side to other just running and running. running and comming back and looking at me and running again. was kind of funny but i dono what does it mean.

Running back and forth like a psycho is called "zoomies" and it's caused by having a lot of stored energy and being excited.

It's best to wear the zoomies out prior lol. Mind you the high energy sex can be like a game, so it's fun too

I've just learned their body language and communicate with them like that.

I've found that body language seems to be in our own DNA and there's so much that is common between us.

So many think there are all these differences, when what I see is all these similarities.

They kiss, they hug, they touch, they're quietly intimate, they get excited.

My thing is biting my boy softly on the neck.. then just hard enough to get a reaction.. it's on then!!!

Getting down on the floor with them and learning their language is the most satisfying thing I've ever done.

No they aren't going to talk about what movies they like.

It isn't like that. They can convey in a 1 second look what would take us an entire paragraph to convey to another human..

Who's the dumb one? Lol

I've just learned their body language and communicate with them like that.

I've found that body language seems to be in our own DNA and there's so much that is common between us.

So many think there are all these differences, when what I see is all these similarities.

They kiss, they hug, they touch, they're quietly intimate, they get excited.

My thing is biting my boy softly on the neck.. then just hard enough to get a reaction.. it's on then!!!

Getting down on the floor with them and learning their language is the most satisfying thing I've ever done.

No they aren't going to talk about what movies they like.

It isn't like that. They can convey in a 1 second look what would take us an entire paragraph to convey to another human..

Who's the dumb one? Lol

I could write a book on the communication between me and my partners. It's so true.

"Who's the dumb one?"

Who called you dumb?

I could write a book on the communication between me and my partners. It's so true.

"Who's the dumb one?"

Who called you dumb?
No one called me dumb. I just think humans are dumb when it comes to their communication skills because it seems to me that most of them understand humans better than most humans understand them.

No one called me dumb. I just think humans are dumb when it comes to their communication skills because it seems to me that most of them understand humans better than most humans understand them.
Ahh I see. Well, I can't speak for species' as a whole, but my mates def get me better than people do.

Ahh I see. Well, I can't speak for species' as a whole, but my mates def get me better than people do.

That's what happens when you let yourself experience their world..

Gotta say I enjoy it more than the rest of the world...

Scooby Doo xD
I'm a big guy, but not very brave. I also love great Danes, so... It kinda represents me :)
But, I would be happy even if I was the most anonymous mutt in the world 😜

Yup....the stud who can lift his leg higher than any other mutt, so they think I'm too big to mess with....The higher up the Doorjamb, the bigger the Dawg

A tired old guy, groany, lots of couch time. Never bark, very laid back. And I'd straight up purr if you scratched my ears.

Back