Have you ever thought if you were a dog what dog would you be?

RetriverD

Tourist
It can be the kind of dog, or a popular dog (for example famous from tv or something)

My girlfriend says i would be German Shepard.

I would be a Husky for sure, and hopefully I’d be a popular breeding bitch 🤤
Yes Husky is great. Sadly I have never fuck a bitch but one licked me and rim me. was very nice, I jerk him off and play tip tip (touching the tip of our dicks) was very nice.

Honestly, probably Mr Peanutbutter. He got to fuck some pretty hot girls in that and I bet he had a great cock. Might as well experience having one with a carton dogs.
Yes. although my girlfriend says I am Shepard they look very serious for having doggy fun time with them I think. she also agrees that she would prefer more playful dogs like golden to join us. I was checking this https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/an-absolutely-amazing-dog-v2.57013/ and it was like, yea this is what we would like

Last edited:
Yes. although my girlfriend says I am Shepard they look very serious for having doggy fun time with them I think. she also agrees that she would prefer more playful dogs like golden to join us.

Lol you playful and energetic? Shepsky.. good luck 🤣

I'm pretty convinced both my mates understand nearly everything I say.
I know that one did for sure. I could be talking to someone else and say something along the lines of "I wouldn't be surprised if he did xyz next". little while later, there he was, doing what I had talked about

I know that one did for sure. I could be talking to someone else and say something along the lines of "I wouldn't be surprised if he did xyz next". little while later, there he was, doing what I had talked about

It's so funny when they do that 🤣

It is, until you say "I have to go to the store guys" and the guilt trip starts 🤣
hahah that is funny I am in the search for a doggy friend and I know there is all this thing about not training them or stuff and i totally get it, however, i think a middle point would be good, be able to have some understanding.

hahah that is funny I am in the search for a doggy friend and I know there is all this thing about not training them or stuff and i totally get it, however, i think a middle point would be good, be able to have some understanding.

I didn't need to apply any training for sex play. They both have the things they will do, and things they won't. Sex with animals will happen, training isn't good, nor is it needed.

Having them associate the word "sex" isn't so much training, it happened naturally as we grew together. But it's also why I haven't used "fuck" as a slang during either, cause I swear like a sailor 🤣

I didn't need to apply any training for sex play. They both have the things they will do, and things they won't. Sex with animals will happen, training isn't good, nor is it needed.

Having them associate the word "sex" isn't so much training, it happened naturally as we grew together. But it's also why I haven't used "fuck" as a slang during either, cause I swear like a sailor 🤣
thats fucking funny. Yes. I had a pitbull that I used to visit. we were very close but I really like everytime he saw me he had this massive erection. so yea, kind of nervous that people would catch it. and really i am very like i dono i dont like to hide and i have never done something to hurt a dog or take advantage of. it is kind of weird that I have to hide but anyway, yea, that is the point i was trying to make

Best way I found with a smart breed is not to train, but teach..

Don't really have to do much. They're naturally curious, so they will be picking things up. Talk to them a bunch, as in all the time.

I've never trained the last 2, yet somehow they both knew all the common "tricks", sit, lay, all that shit.. hell, they even understood "park it".

Just guide them, and try to not stiffle their natural curiosity. Encourage their curiosity and try to never resort to anger.

Even eat with them. Mine typically eat what I eat, and I'll put his food on my plate and share with him.

It's all about building the bond and you can end up with pet/owner bond which comes from training and force, or a friend bond, which is so much deeper and complex. Oh, and allow them to say "no" in most situations that don't directly involve their safety. I've found that allowing them to have some say so goes a long way too. Besides, it's fun to debate them when they know they have a right to voice their opinions! If you think I'm full of shit on that one, try it for yourself, but you're most likely going to have to start with a pup. It's difficult to break one out of the pet/master mentality.

Don't really have to do much. They're naturally curious, so they will be picking things up. Talk to them a bunch, as in all the time.

I've never trained the last 2, yet somehow they both knew all the common "tricks", sit, lay, all that shit.. hell, they even understood "park it".

Just guide them, and try to not stiffle their natural curiosity. Encourage their curiosity and try to never resort to anger.

Even eat with them. Mine typically eat what I eat, and I'll put his food on my plate and share with him.

It's all about building the bond and you can end up with pet/owner bond which comes from training and force, or a friend bond, which is so much deeper and complex. Oh, and allow them to say "no" in most situations that don't directly involve their safety. I've found that allowing them to have some say so goes a long way too. Besides, it's fun to debate them when they know they have a right to voice their opinions! If you think I'm full of shit on that one, try it for yourself, but you're most likely going to have to start with a pup. It's difficult to break one out of the pet/master mentality.
That is a good idea. I really would like to rescue a stray dog but tbh it would be great if i can have a way to get one or have a clue of which one would be interested in having fun time with us. Something nice and organic like this thing https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/an-absolutely-amazing-dog-v2.57013/

This is solid advice right here. I will add a couple points

- starting with a pup is certainly easier, but don't let that scare you away from a rescue/rehome either. My female is a rescue, from a bad place, and she's such a hornball it's funny (except for the last few weeks and for another few, she isn't happy about it either).

- the one thing with a pup is making sure you're not trying anything too early, or mistake play humping for sex driven humping.

K9. That freedom of choice is, at least in my experience, absolutely key to having a balanced relationship.

That is a good idea. I really would like to rescue a stray dog but tbh it would be great if i can have a way to get one or have a clue of which one would be interested in having fun time with us. Something nice and organic like this thing https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/an-absolutely-amazing-dog-v2.57013/
Better to get smarter breed.

Play is very important. If you watch them, play is also foreplay to them, so play a lot.

Probably most important is learning their body language and easiest way I found to do that was a lot of play and mimicking their body language and facial expressions. Do that enough, and they'll know what's up by you just giving a certain look and not saying anything.

And for fun time, watch how a female behaves just before mating. Once you know how to give "that look"... downhill from there..

- starting with a pup is certainly easier, but don't let that scare you away from a rescue/rehome either. My female is a rescue, from a bad place, and she's such a hornball it's funny (except for the last few weeks and for another few, she isn't happy about it either).

- the one thing with a pup is making sure you're not trying anything too early, or mistake play humping for sex driven humping.

K9. That freedom of choice is, at least in my experience, absolutely key to having a balanced relationship.
I so totally agree on the freedom of choice thing. It also leaves no questions when they chose to go to bed with you. Also gives them the mindset that they are allowed to instigate, which is a total blast.

I do miss the arguments with my first!! He was quite vocal..

I don’t knowing many different types of dogs tho🤷‍♀️…. Yet the Pitbull….. he very sweet an very kisses muchly…. So I picking that 🥰

thanks a lot. yes it is very important for us to have a 100% relation
I don’t knowing many different types of dogs tho🤷‍♀️…. Yet the Pitbull….. he very sweet an very kisses muchly…. So I picking that 🥰
Yes pitbulls are very sweet. i like them

I so totally agree on the freedom of choice thing. It also leaves no questions when they chose to go to bed with you. Also gives them the mindset that they are allowed to instigate, which is a total blast.

I do miss the arguments with my first!! He was quite vocal..

Lol me and my boy argue. His "fuck you" expression is fucking priceless "the half curled mildly annoyed lip raise"

Back