Have you ever had a beast dream?

Gosh yeah. Rarely lucid dreams, but often times I am clearly motivated to be doing the deed. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - dreams are weird like that.

Gosh yeah. Rarely lucid dreams, but often times I am clearly motivated to be doing the deed. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - dreams are weird like that.
I’ve had similar too where it didn’t work at all… but I still wake up in a hugest puddle between my legs AND quite frustrated!

I often have the most amazing dreams, often after having some serious cravings or chatting about doing the deeds with other like minded people. Always a thrill lol.

xx

I’ve had similar too where it didn’t work at all… but I still wake up in a hugest puddle between my legs AND quite frustrated!
Less a puddle and more an incredible ache ... and sometimes a huge feeling like I really, really, missed out.

i had a dream a few weeks ago where a dog mounted me whilst we were outside, the rest of the world faded and i appeared in a forest with the dog putting his cock deeper and deeper in my pussy. i woke up before he cummed though

Yes, dreamig about a full-sized technicolor mare into which I was pumping my - sharing pleasure with - fine pussy.

But I wouldn't know anything about that.

i've had a few of these but everytime i do i realize i'm dreaming and get very excited that it's a dream and then i wake up =/

I did once or twice I wish I'd get them more often. But I'm kinda scared of moaning irl and people hearing me

Oh my gosh I feel like I have dog dreams all the time anymore. Sometimes I wake up so hot and then I'm just like insane horny all day.

My most common recurring one has me walking in a field by a lake with a big willow. I am approached by a pack of strays who jump at me, knocking me to the ground and ripping off my clothes with their teeth. They take turns using both ends of me until they are all sated and then they trot off as a group, leaving me naked, scratched and bleeding with doggie cum dribbling from both ends

I've had multiple vivid dreams about being mounted over the past month or so. Most of them is with a large canine who is my companion in the beginning of the dream.

Several. Usually its the same few every now and then though. I guess my subconscious knows what it wants and is hinting hard haha

Yes, two in a row. I was in a green field mating a black mare, and next thing I knew I was blowing a stallion in a barn. That kinda freaked me out

Yes, with women I know, fell in love with them after those dreams. Never dared to ask irl .... ;-)

The other day I had a dream, about fucking a doggy bitch. Then I decided to look in a search engine and stumbled across this site.

...at times horses and ponies enter my dreams always looking for good time together and they don't end until be are both satisfied. Since dreams can't be controlled, our passions and animal urges can't be controlled either. I enjoy those dreams as there is no limits to what the horses and ponies and I are doing. It brings out the wildest fantasies and desires to be satisfied. More often that not, the dreams ends with mutual orgasm. In the morning, the cum in my shorts testify to a visit of either a night-mare or a night-stallion.

Hell ya I've had a bunch of them. When I was younger these dreams were infrequent but were intense and pleasurable in every way. Now as an adult they happen but the context is more romantic than sexual but the love is still there.

Back