Have you ever had a beast dream?

I just experienced my first dream about it the other night, and I didn't realize until then that it's been absent from my dream world even though I'm so actively interested in the real world
Yes it has happened to me as well. I very rarely have sexual dreams (though I get erections every night), but usually, if I do dream of sex, it is of me standing behind a lovely brown cow, with a feeling of great satisfaction.

I had a dream when I was with this girl, in the dream we bought a beautiful husky. A boy who would always be flashing his big cock to us, in the dream I would always tease her about how much Calcifer (dream dogs dream name). Alas, we went on a winter hike, we were the only ones in the parking lot, and snowed earlier in the week. We walk a good hour, and Calcifer got another boner, my gf at the time got visibly horny, and starting rubbing Calcifer balls and wanting the knot. I lay down my jacket so she can get on all fours, and Calcifer fucked her sideways. Which made me insanely and unrepentantly horny, and I ended up mounting her too, and she started sucking Calcifer. I could feel how juicy and delicious her pussy felt, I came and came a lot. Calcifer mounted her, and I got hard again instantly, we both took turns on her until the sun went down.

She’s still in my friends list, I still haven’t bought my Husky, and still without a Zoo experience. But if it’s half as good as that dream, I’m so jealous of y’all who did get to have some fun

Only one dream that I remember, but it was kind of a tipping point. First, there was certain day when I became aware that I was sexually attracted to dogs. But for about the next eight years, I wouldn't say I was really conflicted about it, but it was just a thing that didn't seem like it could go anywhere. Then one night, apropros of nothing, I dreamed I was getting it on with a male Irish Wolfhound. Well, it's a dream, dream big I guess. :ROFLMAO: After that I couldn't put the thoughts away, pretty soon found Beast Forum, yadda yadda, the rest is history.
Glad you found us! We all eventually just found our love for animals one way or another, right?

Im often dream of my beloved Timo. Sometimes only walking, sometimes cuddeling and more often our wild and satisfying sex. In many cases we were caught by my Dad. Probably my fear that he will find out at some point.
Rest in peace, Daddy.❤️ Take a good walk with Timo.❤️🐾🐾🐶🐶🥰
😢😪

Dreamt with a talking black cat "cat-calling" me (yeah, yeah, funny pun). Every now and then I dream with her but she's a black panther when we have sex. Everytime is the same cat. Somehow she loses her form and becomes some weird eldritch horror but she's still kind and sweet so oh well. Time to fuck Nya-rlathotep...alright imma show myself out

I've had quite a few over the years but one in particular that's stuck with me happened when I was still with the only gf I had that knew I was into beast. She didn't catch me looking at it or anything we were actually talking about our fantasy's and things to spice up the bedroom. She was the one who brought up "dirty fantasy's" but that's another story. Anyways I had this dream not long after that of her being just brutally violated by a dog while she sucked me off. The dream actually ended with her giving birth to a litter of puppies. Now I know realistically that can never happen but it was a dream and anything can happen in a dream. Good thing she was a fan of occasional morning wake up sex cause I woke up with the most painful boner I ever had.

I just experienced my first dream about it the other night, and I didn't realize until then that it's been absent from my dream world even though I'm so actively interested in the real world
I have, recently it was about my wife, was very vivid, and one of those that felt real at the time

I once had a ridiculously hyper-vivid dream that I met a big grizzly bear in the woods and got sucked off by him. The audio/visual/tactile detail in that dream was indistinguishable from a waking experience. I wrote a fully-detailed description/story of it when I woke up. Maybe I should post it here in the stories section or something?

I remember having a few dreams where I was fucking a mare or stallion and woke up with the hardest boner imaginable lol

As mentioned before, not much in terms of proper sleeping dreams. But here's the thing. Sometimes in the afternoon I want to take a nap. As soon as I lie down, my mind is full of every lurid combination of myself and all kinds of dogs in every possible position. I have a hella boner and I can't get to sleep! Daydreams indeed!

Happens every few weeks. most recent one was horse-back riding a mare, and then breeding her after <3

Yes! I was trying to get a dog to mount me but it was proving difficult. I was getting so frustrated in my dream. I was desperate to feel it inside me. Then I woke up. :c

Back