Have you ever had a beast dream?

I have. I've dreamt of short (shorter than I) creature like humanoids with long horse cocks giving me the pipe. It usually happens after looking at some of the images in the Equines section 😰Although I don't understand why it's always humanoids or why they are shorter than I? Or if it has some sort of meaning behind it😕 I've woken up dreanched a few times now because of it.

I have, I've had dreams about dogs I've been in close contact with but never really gotten the chance to be mounted.

Yes, more than once and not just with dogs. I guess it's not so uncommon, when your sexual interests are animals :pig_whistle:

Yes yes I have and it was quite pleasant. I would have them more often however I don't really have control over that. Most of the time it's a golden retriever either male or female. And the worst part is waking up.

I have. I've dreamt of short (shorter than I) creature like humanoids with long horse cocks giving me the pipe. It usually happens after looking at some of the images in the Equines section 😰Although I don't understand why it's always humanoids or why they are shorter than I? Or if it has some sort of meaning behind it😕 I've woken up dreanched a few times now because of it.
You mean goblins with horse dicks 😳

You mean goblins with horse dicks 😳
:LOL: No. I can't see them. They're always shrouded in the dark but for some reason they don't feel like people. All I can tell is that they are shorter than I am. i have no idea why or if it has some sort of meaning or if it's some buried fetish of mine that I don't know about. I also can never remember when or how the dream starts but always how it ends because that's usually when I wake up.

:LOL: No. I can't see them. They're always shrouded in the dark but for some reason they don't feel like people. All I can tell is that they are shorter than I am. i have no idea why or if it has some sort of meaning or if it's some buried fetish of mine that I don't know about. I also can never remember when or how the dream starts but always how it ends because that's usually when I wake up.
If it's a fetish I could name it as a sex with strangers type of thing. Or a hidden desire/conflict

This sounds sooo interesting, I wish i could dream this one night just to see hahahah

I dreamt recently that a stallion mounted me and had his teeth around the back of my neck both this massive stallion inside me and his teeth should have hurt but it was pure bliss ...that's why they called dreams I suppose...never had a stallion but always wanted to see if I could fit one in me

Most of the time my recurring zoo related dreams are about being near a horse or dog, but never with privacy. We're constantly surrounded by, or interrupted by, strangers or family members. These are usually long and very frustrating dreams.

That said I have had three dreams I remember where things played out differently. A short dream involving sex with a mare, a wonderful dream about missionary sex with an in heat lioness, and once I was face fucked by a large black wolf.

Yup, I have them from time to time. 90% of the time it involves male animals, mainly dogs. Weird part is that sometimes in my dreams I'm a female animal even tho I'm male. Nice thing is that sometimes I'm dreaming as being anthro which is actually pretty fun experience.
Dreams are often pretty wired but most time I'm enjoying them ^ ^

Many, many times over the years. Its usually me with a female animal but I've also dreamt of the wife being taken by a male dog. It seems random though often when one happens there will usually be a few more around the same time. They always lead to a really good start to the day ;)

They are the Jawas, from star wars! XD

1664883499128.png

Only one dream that I remember, but it was kind of a tipping point. First, there was certain day when I became aware that I was sexually attracted to dogs. But for about the next eight years, I wouldn't say I was really conflicted about it, but it was just a thing that didn't seem like it could go anywhere. Then one night, apropros of nothing, I dreamed I was getting it on with a male Irish Wolfhound. Well, it's a dream, dream big I guess. :ROFLMAO: After that I couldn't put the thoughts away, pretty soon found Beast Forum, yadda yadda, the rest is history.

Back