Have you ever had a beast dream?

I still remember some years ago I had the privilege of dreaming this.. I'm sure there were more times but this one was sensually the most vivid.

Sadly it was brief, but there was a pony or some kind of smaller equine resting on my bed when I noticed his fresh horsedick was out. It wasn't hard, but still, even in my dream I couldn't resist kissing it. I could feel its moisture and scent for just a fleeting moment.. 🥰

I know I'd do more than most just to experience that dream again, even more to do it for real.

Dreamt a couple of times about "little red riding hood"-ish situations.
Even had a stallion dream, but I am not attracted to horses.

I enjoy horsesex dreams as they enter my sleep from time to time. They make me horny and at times turn into wet dreams. These dreams are so unplanned and unpredictable. In the morning after one of these dreams, I feel more at ease and energetic....almost as if I had just fucked my mare in the barn. :rolleyes:

Yes, of course. Most recent one was some confusing dream logic where I found this beautiful stray and just let him fuck me everywhere, like in front of people abd my parents and everything, and for some reason everyone was okay with it.

When I was first introduced (story already told on another thread), I had a series of very confusing dreams...though so much time has passed now that I don't remember them. Now, whenever I begin dating a woman, whether or not she is into it, I'll have two or three super graphic dreams featuring her. Beyond that pattern I don't think I have had a spontaneous beast dream.

yes once as a very young teenager I had a very vivid dream of fucking a killer whale I’m pretty sure it was very close after that really old ass movie free Willy *snicker* came out in the 90’s. ironically though the whale was female and I am a gay male… But it was a fucking awesome dream!! I guess any sex as a young teenager is great sex… even dream sex. 😆

yes, I've had a couple. its kinda told me that I'm a full on zoo.
that and I really like the idea of Dogs in clothing and stockings. (pawjobs too uwu)

It's not often that I can remember my dreams, but sometimes there are some mares involved. Too bad though I always wake up before the big moment....

Oh yea all the time, I have really vivid dreams but sadly I always wake up just before the volcano erupts.

Since I stopped lurking and actually created a user here, I've had one like every 2-3 days!

Several! but I think my favorite was being lost in the woods and falling helpless being the dripping red cocks of a wolf pack who's territory I've wandered into, and delightfully losing all sense of person-hood to them.

Yep, I had one the other night; I was out in a paddock with a lovely mini mare and she and I had an extended foreplay and sex session out there. The sun and wind on our skin and hair, it was lovely; though I think my subconscious is trying to tell me that I need to have some more fun with some mini's!

Several.
Some I remember include worshipping a horse’s cock and balls, getting bred by male or female werewolves (meaning either playing with werewolf penis or being raped by werewolf pussy), being played with and raped by goblins/gremlins. But the most reoccurring one is being underwater and being sucked past emptiness by a fish.

Back