Have you ever had a beast dream?

happen many time but just the beginning step just try to touch her finally that situation become in the public or not private area anymore or your friend or some one you know appear so every thing have to stop never go to the penetrate step.

Not really a dream but fantasies, yes. There is a trail which serves as a shortcut to get home from the train station. I often see coyotes when I am walking this trail, some pretty big well fed coyotes. One evening after encountering a rather large female coyote I fantasized about encountering a female coyote in heat who kept brushing against me and flagging. In my fantasy I laid her over on her back and got her off orally then she got on all fours on front on me demanding a hard pounding. I have not had very many self inflicted orgasms as hard as that one.

I've had many dreams about it. Since I was a teenager. It started when I first noticed a dog with spurting cock on our farm.

all the time but I never get to do anything fun I guess because my anxiety wakes me up or makes even my dreams too nervous to do anything. cant dream right anymore like im being terrorized by these people everywhere.

I actually had my first beast dream when I was around 15 years old. Let’s just say me and my imaginary German shepherd had some fun😝

I have had many such dreams, but I also have normal hetero dreams. I often wonder why I would have a normal dream. Am I a closet mundane I wonder? Oh the shame!

I just experienced my first dream about it the other night, and I didn't realize until then that it's been absent from my dream world even though I'm so actively interested in the real world
Mine was a huge mare ass popping from a window in my suburb while wet and winking. Woke up has soon as I unzipped my pants.

Last night in my dream i saw a mentally guy totally naked. he is a muscle and tan. He was jerking and let a bitch licking his cock in the same time. He was doing without hesitate so i walked close to him and want to gave the signal that I want to join with them by unzip and took my rock hard dick out and pissing in front of them he looked at me and smile and the bitch turn to looked at me as well then she turned her butt to show her pussy I started to touch her swollen pussy. Maybe i was too excited I work up with out fuck her :(

I had a strange one this morning.

I was walking in a corn field looking around. So I turned around to leave when all of a sudden this big German shepherd jumps on my shoulder knocking me to the ground. As I was laying on the ground he comes up a snuggles with me on the ground. He starts to give a nice tongue bath on my face. Moments later I noticed how horny he was with his massive cock hanging out. So I obliged and sucked him dry. After I was done we snuggled and eventually fell asleep with him in my arms. After my nap I awoke in some random old ladies house where she was preparing a room for me and the dog. She had a big smile on her face and said I could have more fun with her dog.

That’s all I really remember…..but when I actually woke from my dream. I was so happy and such a good mood.

I just experienced my first dream about it the other night, and I didn't realize until then that it's been absent from my dream world even though I'm so actively interested in the real world
I dreamed about having sex with a friends female do years ago it was from that moment I was interested in this sort of this the dog I dreamed about my friend had was I think a female great dane breed and she was beautiful

I have them every so often. The most common one is being eaten out by a dog and having its snout forced into my pussy because of how eager they are. Some other common ones are being knotted by a dog (sometimes voluntarily, other times by force) and having both of my holes knotted at once. Also recently had a dream about fisting a mare which is a new one!

Of course between a pack of wolves, dragons/dragoness, and stallions and mares arfff!!! ^^

I have them every so often. The most common one is being eaten out by a dog and having its snout forced into my pussy because of how eager they are. Some other common ones are being knotted by a dog (sometimes voluntarily, other times by force) and having both of my holes knotted at once. Also recently had a dream about fisting a mare which is a new one!
They are great

I’ve had beast and bestiality dreams ever since growing up and I still get them… very vividly so too!!!!! And I’ll wake up in a big, huge puddle of white cream every time. Mostly ones where I get sniffed up by our dog, or friends’ dogs or even other dogs I’ve seen during a day. Also ones I’ve sit for. I allow them to sniff me then I’ll pull my panties to the side (I’m mostly in little dresses or skirts in my dreams wearing sexy see through lace tiny, little thong panties… I’ll let them lick and lap between my legs then and then get on all fours for them… In my dreams my husband has me get on all fours after walking in on us or catching us if we’re outside and then he helps then mount me… in the end they knot me for ages!!!!!! I’m also always sweating heavily when I wake up from these dreams!!!!! Other times I dream of sucking our dog’s cock off or sucking off other dogs’ most incredible cocks!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it but kind of feel empty and a little sad when I wake up and it’s not happening for real especially as it feels VERY real!!!!!!!!!!

Back