Has anyone had anal sex with their animal?

Have you had anal sex with your animal?

• Yes

Votes: 232 44.5%
  • No - I have no interest in it

Votes: 52 10.0%
  • No (but I want to)

Votes: 237 45.5%

• Total voters

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
Has anyone had anal sex with their dog, horse, etc.? It can be receiving (such as a dog's penis inside a human's anus), or it can be giving (such as a human penis inside a dog's anus). If so, how often do you do it?

There used to be a pinned topic in the "How-to" section about this, but it's not there anymore (after the site was "started over" in late September, the pinned topic was lost).

Last edited:
I've no want to have anything up my ass, I'm not gay. And I'd not hurt an animal like that, anal is not natural to animals. Plus who wants shit on their dick?

Anal sex with an animal, in which the human is the one giving (such as human penis in a dog's anus) is ethical if done properly (for example, horse or large dog breed, lots of lubricant used, penetration done slowly, etc.)

I was referring to making anal love with my female kuvaszok girls. (plural of kuvasz).
and yes I definately dont last as long when we do anal. anymore I can last pretty good vaginally. used to lose it quick when I was younger though. now I can go a good 30m vaginally, but anal I blow my load in under 10 minutes. (usually closer to 3-5). Long enough to get the girls off-but just barely.
Occasionally I can last long enough to cream their asshole on the outstroke as they take off to do the orgasm dance but usually every bit of my cream is deep inside.

and bigger girls are definately more pleasurable for anal. I lose it considerably quicker with my two pure kuvasz girls than I do with my half kuvasz, half spaniel girl. (stray dug under the fence a couple years ago and bred Molly but have since added cement to reinforce fencing). the half spaniel girl is considerably shorter than my purebreds, but she is heavy set for her height. spaniel face, but smaller version of a nice puffy kuvasz anus and huge vulva for her size. with her I can manage almost 10-15m anal usually.

I was referring to making anal love with my female kuvaszok girls. (plural of kuvasz).
and yes I definately dont last as long when we do anal. anymore I can last pretty good vaginally. used to lose it quick when I was younger though. now I can go a good 30m vaginally, but anal I blow my load in under 10 minutes. (usually closer to 3-5). Long enough to get the girls off-but just barely.
Occasionally I can last long enough to cream their asshole on the outstroke as they take off to do the orgasm dance but usually every bit of my cream is deep inside.

and bigger girls are definately more pleasurable for anal. I lose it considerably quicker with my two pure kuvasz girls than I do with my half kuvasz, half spaniel girl. (stray dug under the fence a couple years ago and bred Molly but have since added cement to reinforce fencing). the half spaniel girl is considerably shorter than my purebreds, but she is heavy set for her height. spaniel face, but smaller version of a nice puffy kuvasz anus and huge vulva for her size. with her I can manage almost 10-15m anal usually.

In your opinion, is anally penetrating a dog more pleasurable than vaginal sex with a dog? Also, do you use a condom? (I've heard that no condom is required for anal sex with dogs / horses).

Tried to, but the good boy doesn’t get it in... I have to stretch my ass a little more, I think

i topped a friend's male dane a few times, but after a time, he didn't seem very keen for it. ever since hearing that a male's anus squeezes on your dick if he's ejaculating, i've wanted to top a male dog and jack him off at the same time.... couldn't really get the hang of it the few times i got to experience him anally, though.

i've let my small- to medium-sized dog top me on occasion. his knot is too small to get stuck in me, which suits me fine since i'm still a little skittish about letting a dog knot me.

i've topped my jack donkey (gelded, sadly) a few times, but it seems like now that he's aware of what's going on when i rub his anus (which he LOVES), if i try to go further, he moves away. so i doubt i will get to experience that again, though .... my jenny has occasionally seemed to enjoy anal, but in general she's very rarely receptive. :/

I have both received and given anal with one of my male dogs. We mostly engage in oral or use a toy or my hands to fool around for the most part, but every other week or so, we'll give each other a good poking ?

Have you had anal sex with a female dog?

Back