Has anyone had anal sex with their animal?

Have you had anal sex with your animal?

• Yes

Votes: 232 44.5%
  • No - I have no interest in it

Votes: 52 10.0%
  • No (but I want to)

Votes: 237 45.5%

• Total voters
I’ve been mounted a couple times but didn’t really enjoy, I’ve had anal with both male and female animals(dogs, horses/ponies/, a few donkeys and a male goat) without issue. Just have to be patient and with male dogs, masturbating them definitely helps the experience.

Not really an anal guy myself. I tend to go for the pussy! Idk, I tend to get disgusted by anything anal. I'd rather cum in my girls pussy. I've never tried anal, tbh.

I have once with a resort dog in northern Minnesota it was pure Bliss so hot so tight and erotic felt like he would squeeze all the cum out of me. Been trying to get an opportunity to do it again ever since I was hooked!

still curious.. what do you mean by a "resort dog"?

FWIW, i have only received from one male dog who is no longer intact, and he's about 45-50 pounds. he's small enough that he can't even knot in me (and he's my first, so it's not like my anus is stretched out or anything). i have topped one male dog a couple times (a large dane) and one male donkey (for the record, i'm not interested in humans). it's not really my preference... normally i'm more interested in females, and with that, i lean towards a preference for penetrating her pussy, but i admit to being somewhat curious what my girl would think of anal. my general expectation is that she wouldn't care for it... that coupled with her generally low libido anyway .. i have yet to explore that with her and may never. i admit to finding certain anuses kindof ... "alluring", but for the most part, unless i'm with another male (i'd say i'm about 75-80% hetero, 20-25% homosexual), i don't even think about anal. i do still have a bit of a fantasy rolling around in my head of giving a reacharound to a nice willing male dog or small equine, though.

No but GOD I want to have a male dog shove his thick doggie member so far into my ass it hurts and feel the knot rip me apart

While I prefer to aim lower my QH mare loves anal, it was the only thing she wanted at first. Once with one of my doe goats I pulled out a bit far and went in the other hole, she didn't seem to mind as I didn't even notice until after when cum started dripping out her ass, opps.

one of my kuvasz girls is almost exclusively into anal. on rare occasions she allows vaginal sex.
my other kuvasz bitch prefers vaginal but tolerates anal so its a special treat having anal with her as having vaginal is for the other girl. anal with a willing bitch that really gets into it, is the purest and truest form of lovemaking in my experience.

Yes, i have a large mix breed saint bernard and redbone mix female whom i often do anal with, i cant seem to penetrate her vagina with my cock though, so thats the main reason why, i tend to get pretty rough with her at times to the point where i can here my thighs slap against hers, i usually never pull out either.

an update from my post a little over a year ago.

i forgot to mention that i had also had anal sex with my jenny (and did again just recently).

since the last post, i finally tried anal with my bitch, and she didn't seem to mind. did it a second time, still didn't seem to mind. not likely to repeat (or at least not often) due to a lack of interest on my part, but you never know.

Back