Has anyone had anal sex with their animal?

Have you had anal sex with your animal?

• Yes

Votes: 232 44.5%
  • No - I have no interest in it

Votes: 52 10.0%
  • No (but I want to)

Votes: 237 45.5%

• Total voters
i topped a friend's male dane a few times, but after a time, he didn't seem very keen for it. ever since hearing that a male's anus squeezes on your dick if he's ejaculating, i've wanted to top a male dog and jack him off at the same time.... couldn't really get the hang of it the few times i got to experience him anally, though.

i've let my small- to medium-sized dog top me on occasion. his knot is too small to get stuck in me, which suits me fine since i'm still a little skittish about letting a dog knot me.

i've topped my jack donkey (gelded, sadly) a few times, but it seems like now that he's aware of what's going on when i rub his anus (which he LOVES), if i try to go further, he moves away. so i doubt i will get to experience that again, though .... my jenny has occasionally seemed to enjoy anal, but in general she's very rarely receptive. :/
I’ve had the same exact experience unfortunately. Sucks because he was perfect height.

Never have but want to scared to hurt my girl and don’t want to upset our relationship I reduced her and she was a little over a year old and already spayed so we only do oral mabye 1 day she is a boxer bulldog mix

Never have but want to scared to hurt my girl and don’t want to upset our relationship I reduced her and she was a little over a year old and already spayed so we only do oral mabye 1 day she is a boxer bulldog mix
Most likely too small then.

I've seen a 40lb bitch take it up the ass very well, but the guy was on the smaller size, and she is very much intact and an active breeder too, though that hardly matters for anal except in the general sense of widening of the pelvic bone structure that accompanies it.. being intact however does, as the anus will shrink somewhat in broken dogs. not to the extent the vulva does, but enough to present a problem with smaller girls.
40lbs and intact is about the absolute bare minimum for anal (45 and intact for vaginal), provided the dog is a wide hipped breed. 55 anal and 60 vaginal would be the general minimum (intact) but if the breed is a narrow hipped long thin type those minimums grow to the point only the largest examples would qualify as acceptable. 100lbs or more minimum.

broken, forget vaginal in most cases, anal too if less than 60-65 lbs and forget both if its a narrow hipped breed as a general rule. there have been exceptions but those are rare.
Personally I'd never do anything with a broken dog, though.

Yes, I have received and given anal sex with a male K9. Received from a fairly large chocolate lab/pit mix and a few years later with a pit that refused to let me anywhere near his penis, so i tried playing with and rubbing his anus and he really liked it and eventually worked up to penetration.

Yes, I have received and given anal sex with a male K9. Received from a fairly large chocolate lab/pit mix and a few years later with a pit that refused to let me anywhere near his penis, so i tried playing with and rubbing his anus and he really liked it and eventually worked up to penetration.

Do you prefer one kind of anal over the other?

[QUOTE = "Zoo50, Beitrag: 14701, Mitglied: 6135"]
Hat jemand Analsex mit seinem Hund, Pferd usw. gehabt? Es kann empfangen werden (wie der Penis eines Hundes im Anus eines Menschen) oder es kann geben (wie der Penis eines Menschen im Anus eines Hundes). Wenn ja, wie oft machst du das?

Zu diesem Thema gab es im Abschnitt "Anleitungen" ein fixiertes Thema, das jedoch nicht mehr vorhanden ist (nachdem die Site Ende September "neu gestartet" wurde, ging das fixierte Thema verloren).
[/ZITAT]
Ja ich

Hat jemand Analsex mit seinem Hund, Pferd usw. gehabt? Es kann empfangen werden (wie der Penis eines Hundes im Anus eines Menschen) oder es kann geben (wie der Penis eines Menschen im Anus eines Hundes). Wenn ja, wie oft machst du das?

Zu diesem Thema gab es im Abschnitt "Anleitungen" ein fixiertes Thema, das jedoch nicht mehr vorhanden ist (nachdem die Site Ende September "neu gestartet" wurde, ging das fixierte Thema verloren).
[/ZITAT]
Ja ich

Can someone translate this? (From German to English).

Can someone translate this? (From German to English).
"Has anyone had anal sex with his dog, horse, etc.? It can be received (like a dog's penis in the anus of a human) or it can be given (like a human's penis in the anus of a dog). If so, how often do you do that?

There was a pinned topic on this topic in the "Guides" section, but it no longer exists (after the site was "rebooted" in late September, the pinned topic was lost).

Yes me."

[/ZITAT]
Ja ich

I've been training with my male for a while now. In this case, he's on the receiving end.
He's been pretty receptive and if we go too long between sessions, he gets impatient and gets really needy. Unfortunately, since he's fixed he won't mount me in return :(

Back