Has anyone had anal sex with their animal?

Have you had anal sex with your animal?

• Yes

Votes: 232 44.5%
  • No - I have no interest in it

Votes: 52 10.0%
  • No (but I want to)

Votes: 237 45.5%

• Total voters
Absolutely! It’s important to make sure that you are extremely gentle and respectful of your partner while preparing them for anal. That being said, my late dogs were both very good at taking my dick in their assholes, especially my male, Tito. It was always hot seeing his penis become engorged while I fucked him.

My first time anal sex was with a woman
Possibly off-topic: How do girls pleasure each other anally? Tongue, fingers, dildo? This is interesting because anal is often considered a guys thing since he can poke his member in there and enjoy it straight away, while my guess is many women let him do it just to please him. But if the point is to please the woman, how does she like it when she likes it?

I’ve done anal with a couple animals, including both of my family’s dogs from my preteen years. We had a male rottie, Vinny, that was a real sweetheart and a female GS mix, Sunny.I fucked both of them anally starting with the female (my brother and I had already been fucking her in her pussy). I obviously wasn’t packing too much dick at my young age, so it was easy for me to slide inside her and fuck her asshole full of cum. My older brother fucked the male first after fingering and rimming him for a while. Vinny obviously squirmed a bit, but his penis was fully engorged and visible the entire time that my brother was fucking him.

I had just started watching videos involving males and dogs, and when I found myself alone with a sexy golden retriever. Eventually my pants were off, but I was still hesitant until his tongue found my hole. First time with anything anal - ya it kinda hurt but him making me his bitch turned me on SOOOO much I found myself being his bitch a few times a week for like 5 years. Luckily he never knotted me tho.

I, along with many others would like to see this!
She has a very sweet ass on her. I would lick and ass her ass for over 30 minutes at times. She lays they and enjoys it the hole time. I'm more into her ass than her own female part. Yes, her ass to me is better than her vagina in my book.

No I never have and honestly kinda scared to ever do it when we first started together and we were still learning how to be in the right position I would wear a butt plug to make sure it didn't happen. We now both know what we need to do and its much more natural now but saying I never will but right now im good with what we have

I had just started watching videos involving males and dogs, and when I found myself alone with a sexy golden retriever. Eventually my pants were off, but I was still hesitant until his tongue found my hole. First time with anything anal - ya it kinda hurt but him making me his bitch turned me on SOOOO much I found myself being his bitch a few times a week for like 5 years. Luckily he never knotted me tho.
You missed out on the fun part. :(

No I never have and honestly kinda scared to ever do it when we first started together and we were still learning how to be in the right position I would wear a butt plug to make sure it didn't happen. We now both know what we need to do and its much more natural now but saying I never will but right now im good with what we have
See, here i would have to be asking, what is he getting out of it? I understand being scared. But it would seem unfair to him, to me.

Twice... Because i wanted to try something new with my mate. I did it to completion but i was very careful with her health. After i had the experience i felt i rather be vaginal since its both safer and natural.

I think of her more then anything else. I rather not have accidents.

Yes. My dog loves it, its hot knowing he's playing in the back yard with an ass full of my cum. One stallion enjoys it, the other does not. The mare is impartial to it so I do it on occasion. It's fun because its something different, and opens you up to different scenarios/options depending on the mood I'm in.

Yes. My dog loves it, its hot knowing he's playing in the back yard with an ass full of my cum. One stallion enjoys it, the other does not. The mare is impartial to it so I do it on occasion. It's fun because its something different, and opens you up to different scenarios/options depending on the mood I'm in.
My boy loves it too! And I know exactly what you mean.....I love filling him with my cum and knowing he's carrying it with him all day while I'm gone.

Back