Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

2 minutes into the latest on this thread has been very insightful.... Thanks y'all! 😬😬😅

Anyways, not yet, but I'm always hoping! 🥺👉👈

MOST people's iseas of what constitutes entrapment is SEVERELY outdated, legally speaking. Because most people get their concepts of this from TV. TV writers here are stuck in the 50's, at best. ALL these laws were adjusted a LONG TIME ago. Cops don't have to tell you shit. The ONLY thing I know of that they can't "legally" do is compel you to break the law....by that, I mean........... the LEGAL definition of compel, which is basically back you into a corner where you HAVE no other option than to break the law. And then, it's he said, she said, good luck with that defense in a courtroom today.

Seems to me, that cops, the FBI in particular, has become quite adept at doing exactly that. Ask the Black Panthers. And the real KKK, neither of which exist anymore.

That being said, I STILL maintain zoo shit is SUPER low priority, outside any random few cops with an axe to grind. DON'T be the low hanging fruit. Like the idiots who get pulled over for traffic shit who are retarded enough to have a roach or 2 plainly visible in the vehicle. That's a possesion bust that happens because you gave them an opportunity. IN that scenario, the cop may have temporary or selective blindness.....or, he may have an axe to grind and take the low hanging fruit. DON'T be low hanging fruit.

For anyone who is still foggy on what constitutes entrapment, go LOOK for yourself, those laws vary in EVERY state. And, hey, go look at the Federal Statutes too, just in case, you know, the FBI has a dull period and decides zooz are a threat to National Security.........

Thats a shame i was really hoping to meet a female with the same interests and desires.
Just don't fall for the cash app/gift card scam.

Those types of individuals can burn on a stake for all I care. Playing with people's hopes then crushing it.

Nope. I was in talks with a person here, but they flunked out when they realized i was an hour or two away smh. At this point i may get a dog of my own before meeting someone here irl.

Nope. I was in talks with a person here, but they flunked out when they realized i was an hour or two away smh. At this point i may get a dog of my own before meeting someone here irl.
Why would somebody do that? Are people really afraid of social interaction

Why would somebody do that? Are people really afraid of social interaction
Apparently. :cautious: Like I have secrets too but once my car is here i'm going to be driving all over. Like CT is super small and the community here is nonexistant >.> I'm pretty much alone out here or i have to travel out of state.

Apparently. :cautious: Like I have secrets too but once my car is here i'm going to be driving all over. Like CT is super small and the community here is nonexistant >.> I'm pretty much alone out here or i have to travel out of state.
People should not flake out instead they should just tell you straight up they aren't interested. It saves everybody time as well as potential frustration.

Your excitement turning into disappointment. *Sigh*

People should not flake out instead they should just tell you straight up they aren't interested. It saves everybody time as well as potential frustration
You would think that they would do that but nah >.>. I'm still looking for my first time too and it's been dead as a doornail.

You would think that they would do that but nah >.>. I'm still looking for my first time too and it's been dead as a doornail.
I believe in social interaction first and then work from there ☺️. After all everyone's got to establish common ground. Don't worry it's their loss just say hello to the next person as well as maybe you can find a connection with them which leads one thing to another to your first special time

I believe in social interaction first and then work from there ☺️. After all everyone's got to establish common ground. Don't worry it's their loss just say hello to the next person as well as maybe you can find a connection with them which leads one thing to another to your first special time
Pretty much! like I am VERY quiet about this due to social stigma and how i don't want to be ostrasized but at the same time i'd love some conversations that aren't meaningless or nothing. I'm also super patient because i know it's not like it's gonna happen tomorrow. It's gonna take time.

At this point i may get a dog of my own before meeting someone here irl.
Getting your own dog, if possible, is the best option. BUT I would just keep it low, just do not say explicidly, do not give much details when trying to meet.
Else most chances would be you'd just get people after your dog or people who "want to watch"

Hey I'm in CT, 31M, and more than willing to assist in the search for a dog or just chat with someone local. I have Wickr and Kik so I can send a verification photo or something to prove I'm not like 50 or something. Let me know!

Back