Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

There was a guy on BF , near me in West VA. He had verifiable pics of his dog and himself with other women . It was still a long time of feeling out the situation , but I eventually , slowly met him . Still see him like 3 years later .

I met 5 people From BF
I met 2 people From Zooville
I met 8 people From Tinder with the same interest

And several others I met through others who share the same interest.
How did you know that they had the same interests on tinder?

Also do you have any advice for how to meet safely? Thanks :]

Yes, 1 girl and 1 guy. Both were public meetings and we just talked. It was great to meet people in real life and not fakes or flakes. I did get to meet a few people in person from beast forum. There are real, cool and fun people out there, just have to weed through the BS.

I have met zoos in the past, and those have become very good friends.
Though not from here, but I do hope so eventually.

Not particularly from this site because its an open forum, but generally people with similar interests yes

Not online. I enjoy chatting and sharing experiences, but I'm spoken for and I have all I could ever want. If I happent to meet another zoo friend, out on the street, then sure we can connect and become friends, but nothing sexual.

I met 5 people From BF
I met 2 people From Zooville
I met 8 people From Tinder with the same interest

And several others I met through others who share the same interest.
Keily!

Your posts finally got me to build a profile ❤️ Your stories about initiating other women into their first experiences make me want to get to know you better. I am very inexperienced with both women and dogs, but hungry to please both.

I’ve now met 4 people: 3 from this site and one who I got to join this site after. All have been good experiences so far. So yes, it can happen. Just be wary about who you’re talking to. Seems a lot of conversations need to take place before you can find those that are real and serious.
Nice to hear about successful encounters.

Seriously wanting to meet & have a buddy either into female dogs or mares. Just out side of Houston. Decease free, young looking 60yrs old, GBM, 5'6" 180lbs. Be real, Holla back

Just curious, how? Are there any codewords or something to clue others in? I know that FetLife actually does a really good job scrubbing anything zoo-related from their website.

Just have to feel out every situation , "knots" are a good codeword , and you can always play it off as rope play if you don't get the right reaction.

I've been interested in beastiality for at least 20 years.

My bf & I are watching a friend's unfixed male pit bull. While getting dressed & my bf was asleep, the dog jumped on me while I attempted to get dressed & fucked me! It was better than any sex I've ever had & I want more!

I'd love to meet someone near Lansing, MI who is into it, can host & wouldn't mind discreet FWB, either.

On the old bf, right before it shut down, there was a post about a meet up at Olympus pointe sculpture park in Roseville. I was terrified but I still showed up, but no one else was in the park. I waited and walked around for a couple hours before leaving. I think I was a little sad yet relieved I was alone there. I've never met anyone irl about this and took a chance...but nothing happened so there's that~

Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?
Honestly or should i say.. Hell no!

On the outside of this forum. Yes!
I even have a *slave* who are asking me if there can or IF i can fix a way for him to get to try to be fucked/knotted by a dog.

All in its time.. But probably like 99% not someone from here..

Back