Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

ArtofZoo, the site is still down will be back up soon

Aoz was the first site I ever knew about "this", when I read the blog currently, it seems they had a community and chat in the past but they will not bring it back?

Met several people from Yahoo Chat. Kept in touch with one lady for years, but she gave up beast for her man.

Wanted to meet a guy off BF and might have if it hadn't gone tits up.

There have been numerous arrests of people who tried to meet up with "a dog owner" who ended up being an under cover cop. Plus some people who were flat out arrested for filming themselves with their animal and somehow getting caught.

Depends on the laws where you are and whether the local prosecutor has a hard on for zoo folks. Scary stuff.

Before you meet, ask the following question: “are you now, or have you ever been, affiliated with any federal, state, county or city law enforcement agency in any enforcement or informant capacity?” Then, save the answer. If it’s no and it turns in to some sting operation, you easily get it thrown out due to entrapment.
FOR THE LAST TIME COPS DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU THEY ARE COPS.

Before you meet, ask the following question: “are you now, or have you ever been, affiliated with any federal, state, county or city law enforcement agency in any enforcement or informant capacity?” Then, save the answer. If it’s no and it turns in to some sting operation, you easily get it thrown out due to entrapment.
I’m not sure that’s a real thing. Just a TV / movie idea. Imagine if undercover DEA agents had to tell the cartels that their spying on “yeah, I’m a cop, but I’m only telling you so that I’m court your defense lawyer can’t get it thrown out on a technicality”.

Yep, I was incorrect. Undercover police do NOT have to tell you they are law enforcement. Deleted the post. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Entrapment is a real thing….. under certain circumstances…… no solicitation of Illegal acts etc…, can be made. If asked…. The officer can say something like…”do I look like a cop?”…. Etc… but he/she can’t really….outright lie….

Entrapment is a real thing….. under certain circumstances…… no solicitation of Illegal acts etc…, can be made. If asked…. The officer can say something like…”do I look like a cop?”…. Etc… but he/she can’t really….outright lie….
It would have to be something you wouldn't do otherwise... Think of it like a drug deal the guy keeps pressuring you into buying it and then you cave in. Then goes oopsie we cops.

You have no idea what entrapment really means do you?

Sigh... Entrapment is defined as a situation in which a normally law-abiding individual.... And this is where it goes full stop. NONE OF US ARE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! The moment someone posts that they are looking or answers a call of someone who is offering, intent to break the law has already been established and that rule no longer qualifies.

Sigh... Entrapment is defined as a situation in which a normally law-abiding individual.... And this is where it goes full stop. NONE OF US ARE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! The moment someone posts that they are looking or answers a call of someone who is offering, intent to break the law has already been established and that rule no longer qualifies.
Isn't that a "minority report" issue? Where you get punished for having certain thoughts? (Yes the movie)

Um. In such an scenario, cops could not push it so far an actual situation happens. They need to stop it before they actually do something ilegal themselves.

In this case, I wonder if it could be defended you are an animal activist and you were setting a trap yourself to find people who were into that and report them to the police... 🙄

Um. In such an scenario, cops could not push it so far an actual situation happens. They need to stop it before they actually do something ilegal themselves.

In this case, I wonder if it could be defended you are an animal activist and you were setting a trap yourself to find people who were into that and report them to the police... 🙄

I think a halfway decent attorney could save you if you had documentation of such and could show a detailed plan of events leading up to the event, but it doesn't matter unless one is meeting for the intent to commit a crime as it is that intent to arrange and commit a crime that matters. Saying that you want to fuck a dog or even claiming to have fucked a dog is not a crime, but meeting up with someone for the intent to have sex with a non-human animal tends to be. The easy bypass for almost all of this is relatively simple, don't make plans to commit crimes, especially don't do so with people you haven't built up a an appropriate level of trust with.

Police can commit crimes and not be prosecuted for those crimes if they were committed as part of an investigation. Look at various operations directed at organized crime for decent examples of what can be done, but I don't think any of that really applies to most of us as we're just not worth the effort.

So long as you are meeting others to talk and socialize, the legal risk is effectively zero since it is not a crime to say one wants to have sex with a dog, claim one has had sex with a dog, or discuss other aspects of such so long as you aren't providing evidence of any actual crimes committed. That doesn't save you from non-legal threats such as from blackmailers or the like, but that's a whole other problem with a whole other set of challenges and solutions. As I see it, the easiest solution is to meet people socially, talk about shared interests and enjoy one another's company.

Back