Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

Brand new to the site and community.

Certainly not opposed to meeting up somewhere public to start.

My wife might be though because she has severe social anxiety. Having some animal companions present may help alleviate that a bit.

We'll see in time.

We're in NH. Don't be shy, I don't bite unless you ask me to. 😉

Sometimes i try to but then i get shy or uncomfortable but im going to see if i can change that next year

Friendly advice:
With a dickpic you wont get any luck...
Its basically the biggest redflag. Its absurd how much these "pics" got out of control, you arent even spared on social medias of them.
This makes sense on many levels... ;)

On this site till yet no for this i be to fresh on this site. But i'm open for meets after much massages can i say let it go 😊😊😉

Very few people from my country here and many of them seem very cringe lol
I guess it's unlikely to happen before a long time

Been here a few days, mostly ones from far away chatting to myself mostly being nosey if you ask me

Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?
Ive found that there are too many talkers on this site with no actions to their words. They say they will hook up but never do. Im on the verge of going elsewhere to find similar minded people to become close friends with. Ive also found that allot of people promote that they use to be participants on Beast forum before it got closed down. Who can clarify their claims so they hide behind or pretend that they have been in this lifestyle for years but I doubt if they ever have been. I think there are allot of would bees if they could be here. Pretenders if you like. Sorry its just my finding to date.

Ive found that there are too many talkers on this site with no actions to their words. They say they will hook up but never do. Im on the verge of going elsewhere to find similar minded people to become close friends with. Ive also found that allot of people promote that they use to be participants on Beast forum before it got closed down. Who can clarify their claims so they hide behind or pretend that they have been in this lifestyle for years but I doubt if they ever have been. I think there are allot of would bees if they could be here. Pretenders if you like. Sorry its just my finding to date.
Oh we are around. If you lurk or post in the personals then you are off on the wrong foot. It took a year and a half of someone chatting with me from beast forum to get a visit. That was the shortest. The longest was 8 years. We never rushed things, it was more along the lines of "oh, you are finally in the area? Lets meet!" Sort of thing. Before that even happened, we trusted each ither with our personal info. Just 2 examples. Nothing to take as written in stone, but helpful to ease the wait if you want.

I've met with a few, most recent Caragirl

A few months ago we met a guy in belgium, where we liv also and she had a fuck with his dog. Sadly enough, like on every site, there is a lot of fake and there a no possibilitys to kick them out on every site and keep them away for good.

Oh we are around. If you lurk or post in the personals then you are off on the wrong foot. It took a year and a half of someone chatting with me from beast forum to get a visit. That was the shortest. The longest was 8 years. We never rushed things, it was more along the lines of "oh, you are finally in the area? Lets meet!" Sort of thing. Before that even happened, we trusted each ither with our personal info. Just 2 examples. Nothing to take as written in stone, but helpful to ease the wait if you want.

This is what newbies need to see/read. I've been in the community for decades and I'd question the motives and intelligence of someone willing to meet with another person they didn't know for the purposes of comitting what is likely a crime in their area. I can only imagine the quality of care given to companion animals by someone willing to let a complete stranger come have (hopefully consentual) sex with them.

I've met more than a few folks and all of them have taken a while to get to know the person and to arrange; the shortest being about a year and longest just over 20 (sometimes it isn't personality that is the limiting factor)

Aoz was the first site I ever knew about "this", when I read the blog currently, it seems they had a community and chat in the past but they will not bring it back?
They keep saying they will, but it hasnt happened yet...unfortunately..

never met anyone off this site yet but when beastforum was up and running chatted with a guy for a few months and thn met him and his beautiful pup and we fucked around a few times miss him he moved away but would like to find somone in my area on here to have some fun with them and their pup

Back