Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I was talking to someone for 9 months, and when we were supposed to have a video call to finalize plans to meet up she started ghosting me. So no, I have not met with anyone from here, and I'm pretty pessimistic about it ever happening

Nope. It's much too risky. Impossible to know who's real and who just wants you dead for being an animal fucker. If zoophilia were legalized and normalized, then it'd be a much different story. It sucks, but it's the cruel reality we Zoos live in. Zoophobia sucks 😞

How did you find them

Through interacting on threads, chats, etc. When you're an active member you interact with others and develop a feel for who you tend to get along with. Over time you build a raport and if there is an interest and the logistics can be arranged, the two of you can arrange a time and place to meet face-to-face. Sometimes it goes from there and sometimes not, I have people I'd met online nearly 30 years ago, some I've met in person and some not, most you probably won't be too close to and that's OK too as not everyone has a compatible personality.

I have never and don't think I would ever, meet someone for the purposes of a sexual encounter; all of the people I've met with have been social meets where we just be ourselves and enjoy ttime with a like-minded individual. Most of my meets have taken a long time to arrange, the longest being just under 25 years and the shortest being around 1 year.

I met a few people on BF but not yet met with anyone from here but would certainly like to.
So please say hi if youre looking to meet to

I wish.. but noone lives in Virginia
They are out there. I'm one state away and possibly fairly close. Keep looking. Join some telgram groups and get a feel for people _before you pursue meeting them. Be ultra discerning. Look up and follow the rules for safe meeting. Even with all of this you may still run across people you don't mesh with.

Back