Gender, Sexual Orientation/Preference and Age

It would be nice to know/be able to put that info in the name/title area. But I think more people would miss out on meeting more people. Wierd thought but I wonder how many people solely looking for zoo women chat up a dude thinking they may be a girl. Then by the time they realize they are a dude, they've already become interested enough to continue a conversation.

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.
66, bisexual with people... Probably 80/20 gay/str8. Very little experience with dogs... would like to have a male dog go to town on my ass. Probably won't play out,

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.
Female 38 bi

Best way I can describe myself is as:
Early 40's Bi male who loves getting dolled and all femme as much as possible. I'm not particularly attracted to men, more so I love the female form. I just have "urges" I need to satisfy

Back