Gender, Sexual Orientation/Preference and Age

61M very long time zoo. Straight straight though in the earlier yrs experimented with male dog, turned out to be not for me. Grew up on a ranch . Now mostly look for ladies to meet my dogs or me...... or both. Some times its just chatting a like mind.

Late 40s, cis gender gay male. Exclusively gay with humans (cis or trans men) and k9, although haven't had experience with k9 yet. But only drawn to male dogs at this point. Would love to meet other gay/bi men into male k9.

MTF trans going on 10 months I think. True sub. I'm gay but if a girl is dominant enough I don't think I could say no 😅. Anything that has a cock real or fake. I want to be knotted so badly but I love the idea of being filled with horse cock. 🥵 I'm 26

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.
I agree it would be good to know. Should be made part of the profile.

Male, 30, only does women. But really like the idea of girls with dogs. Or being luckey enough to share my (future) gf with a male dog.

Back