Gender, Sexual Orientation/Preference and Age

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.
I think its easy to infer....if you really need to know you can check their about section. I don't mind if people ask, male, 23, gay animal, human bi(really id say straight but with a fetish for cock)

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.
57, Bi-male, love to be mounted. My wife of 23 years knows of my passion for animals and she is fine with it. She doesn't indulge. I haven't had a dog mount me for over 10 years.

Female, 30, pansexual for humans, hetero for animals.

I have a VERY strong preference for penis, regardless of how the owner of the penis identifies. It’s rare but I have been known to be attracted to humans with vaginas, again regardless of how they identify, but never with animals.

In the end, I have very simple needs. I’m just submissive and horny and I’m happy as long as I’m getting my pussy pumped full of cum.

Male and Female couple (husband - wife) have been taking interest in animals for about 1 year now.
Male is 38 years old.
straight

Female is 27 years old.
always bi sexual

Never been shy about my sexuality. I have done some bi. Very open minded. Love to do a female/transgender/male 4 way or better sometime.

Back