Gender, Sexual Orientation/Preference and Age

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.

No. To be honest 99% of time I do not need to know what your sexual preferences are or whether your a male or a female or whether you identify as a can of beans that is male on Tuesday and female on Friday to be able to put together an idea of what kind of a person you are.
But I understand why people here find it useful. That is because a lot of people here just want to find a woman who is into animals.

30, male, zoosexual... "does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters?" is the kind of question i can imagine the "i'll reply with line of random emoticons or with "that made me hard"" aka going full creeper once i learned the poster is female type of users giving

I see a lot of veteran Zooville members making light of the thread. It's not about you. You have settled in here and know who you are. I haven't been here long, but I have come across many new people that have these questions. I realize it may insult people who live the life for reasons I have read over and over. However, for those of us that are new to idea just need a little more information. Perhaps some are perving on the idea or maybe they just want to meet like minded people in the gender or age they prefer. I see no harm in that.

I see a lot of veteran Zooville members making light of the thread. It's not about you. You have settled in here and know who you are. I haven't been here long, but I have come across many new people that have these questions. I realize it may insult people who live the life for reasons I have read over and over. However, for those of us that are new to idea just need a little more information. Perhaps some are perving on the idea or maybe they just want to meet like minded people in the gender or age they prefer. I see no harm in that.
I think this thread is a random number generator. At least on the age pat. :D If someone is here for stalking women and lets face it, that is the majority :ROFLMAO: They are going to want to be attractive and thus relatively young. On the other hand from the posts it looks like such people are not even going to bother posting. :D

Back