Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

Bat shit crazy suits me... Man over the years it has been countless knots and flares. Reading your stories and tails brings back some fond memories. I was working the night shift and had 40 dogs in care, lets say a number of the boys made me satisfied. The greatest fuck was a Anatolian around 4 year, that knot was amazing. Miss that place really...

I used to spend my weekends in a kennel I helped out, smaller boys but frisky and fun, 2 short-haired and 2 with long coats took turns in me until we didn´t have any energy left for the evening/night. Starting over when we all woke up...

I can tell that I'm going to eventually have get over my fear and post my entire story for some things I say in discussions to make sense. So lets just say, during my "bat shit crazy" period around 40 years ago ...

4 males, one immediately after the other, and by the time the 4th was done the 1st was good to go again ... so basically, 8 knots in a row ... almost an hour and a half knotted. Did happened around once a week, for several months on end ...
Oh my god, please tell us more...

Oh my god, please tell us more...
I have considered the entire story ... I write it out ... I chicken out and delete it ... wait another year, consider writing it out again ... delete it ... it's the fear of putting that much of myself out there vs the fact that 40ish years later, I'm still conflicted over what I was then thinking that I might get some insight from others as to how they handled their inner turmoil vs do I really want somebody reading that just for the eroticism of it vs considering some of the personal messages I've gotten over that one reply, I ever wonder what got into me and let me post even THAT?

I have considered the entire story ... I write it out ... I chicken out and delete it ... wait another year, consider writing it out again ... delete it ... it's the fear of putting that much of myself out there vs the fact that 40ish years later, I'm still conflicted over what I was then thinking that I might get some insight from others as to how they handled their inner turmoil vs do I really want somebody reading that just for the eroticism of it vs considering some of the personal messages I've gotten over that one reply, I ever wonder what got into me and let me post even THAT?
Whatever you do and will do is all yours, nobody knows better than you what's good (or not) for you. Listen to your heart (Thanks to Roxette ;) ). I didn't intend to force you in any way. But I thought that, in the back of your mind, you wanted to tell and needed a little encouragement. If I'm wrong, don't go any further, I'm completely OK with that and I'm already thankfull for what you have shared.

Yes. A big rottie, then a pit bull, right after. I was loaded with doggie cum and had a smile frozen in place. Both tied me, and the pit bull turned. I locked in the semen with a buttplug and let it absorb into me.
Damn that sounds like you are a lucky person any chance you would ever want to let someone watch

This is basically my fantasy. The shelter scene that was painted would have been amazing. 🤤
It's an emotional rollercoaster, yes you can have your pick of guys but you're giving a moment of enjoyment in an uncertain future, longest day was 9 dogs, only 6 found homes, 3 are still waiting, still amazing lovers though

It's an emotional rollercoaster, yes you can have your pick of guys but you're giving a moment of enjoyment in an uncertain future, longest day was 9 dogs, only 6 found homes, 3 are still waiting, still amazing lovers though
They keep them intact? I guess you must not be in the U.S. I've been wanting to adopt a pup when my housing situation allows it. I'm mainly looking for the companionship and an exercise buddy, but would love if he ended up being my lover as well. 🥺 9 seems amazing. You must have been so full. It would get emotional for me too, I get attached very easily to them 🥺

When I first started, I would only 'do' my older dog as honestly, I had started on this journey after 'forceful persuasion' from my Master. From around 2003 till 2011, when both my dobs were with me, they took turns one after the other. There was no specific order, either would go first.

Subsequently, after I started doing strays (mid-2013 onwards) there was this 'regular' I used to meet up with and once another mutt came along with him. This continued till about Apr-May 2014 and I guess the 'word' had spread and many more would frequent our 'spot' and unload in me.

There was this yellowish-brown dog... no idea on his breed... wasn't all that big or strong but he was never happy with anyone else around me or on me. He would always chase away the other(s) and I have suffered fully bloated pull-outs by scared dogs. He has nipped me and also 'marked' me on many occasions.

Funny... now I miss him...

DS

His dogs were loose all the time and would show up at my place and I would visit them at their home territory. It was sort of an open secret that they were fucking me silly anytime they could.
Incredibly hot as fire! And then the humiliation of being exposed...kinda' takes my breath away!

Back